General Yuzuru Chat

Are the Every clips being tweeted rn (with/without Shizuka?) the full documentary or just previews? I hope Pino-san is going to come out with the full recording so I'll wait to do a speed translation... but yeah it's mostly old footage from August 2017 which I believe they haven't released fully so it's incredibly painful to watch him discussing his plans and what he hopes for the Olys season, just a pre-warning :13877886:

hace 24 minutos , SparkleSalad said:

It’s too sad unless they end it with a scrap of good news about his recovery. 

I want to watch it anyway, some new footage is always welcome even if it is from last summer. I do hope they include something about his recovery in the end.  Without It I don't know if this documentary makes any sense right now :13877886:

As was pointed out, Disney sponsoring Yuzu wouldn't really do anything. They'd need to pay IOC to have their brand displayed. 

Pooh can be at PC, though. They just have to find a cover for the Pooh cover. :laughing: Wrap it in something. 

26 minutes ago, Floria said:

ETA I wonder why they chose old White Legend photo?

Nathan almost looks like a speed skater with that outfit. 

39 minutes ago, xeyra said:

As was pointed out, Disney sponsoring Yuzu wouldn't really do anything. They'd need to pay IOC to have their brand displayed. 

Pooh can be at PC, though. They just have to find a cover for the Pooh cover. :laughing: Wrap it in something. 

Even if Disney decided to pay IOC, the legal part of the whole process would take more time to manage than just three weeks. It's just too unrealistic. :sadPooh:

Just now, sallycinnamon said:

Even if Disney decided to pay IOC, the legal part of the whole process would take more time to manage than just three weeks. It's just too unrealistic. :sadPooh:

I do wonder, though, how Javi's Mickey got through. Maybe as long as it doesn't visibly say Disney, it's not an issue? Yuzu did have a pooh at the K&C that got thrown on the ice after his performance.