General Yuzuru Chat

Happy New Year, everyone!

Thanks for your continuous supports for yuzu! 

It is just one month, let's keep cheering up for yuzu together!😄

Btw, does anyone go to Milan worlds? 

I'm going there as a volunteer.

Then, my yuzu friend recently sent me plenty of yuzu files for the past years.  I want to give them to fans, so if you come to Milan and want it, please pm!

Now I'm in japan and will take some of them (since ive already got a lot of items), so I want to confirm the number.

Eta: at this point, the possibility to go is enough!!

3 minutes ago, hamaguri said:

Then, my yuzu friend recently sent me plenty of yuzu files for the past years.  I want to give them to fans, so if you come to Milan and want it, please pm!

Now I'm in japan and will take some of them (since ive already got a lot of items), so I want to confirm the number.

Happy new year!

How exciting to be volunteering! Do you know what tasks you'll be assigned to yet? I'm planning on going to Worlds but am waiting until I see Yuzu happy and healthy to book my flight. :)

11 分, SparkleSaladさんが言いました:

Happy new year!

How exciting to be volunteering! Do you know what tasks you'll be assigned to yet? I'm planning on going to Worlds but am waiting until I see Yuzu happy and healthy to book my flight. :)

Of course, it's still January and you don't have to fix it already. 

If you may go, and want a file, it's enough. 

😉

39 minutes ago, hamaguri said:

me! me! i'm going! :biggrin: 

48 minutes ago, hamaguri said:

Let us know how volunteering goes! I'm tempted to go to Milan but I'm not sure how I'll feel after going to Pyeongchang. I recently organized my clear files and it fills up an entire binder - but I still want more :laughing:. The Ajinomoto and new Tokyo Nishikawa clear files are high up on my wish list! I hope you had a chance to get the new ones too.

I'm going to Milan as well. I do have quite a few clear files, from Ghana, Xylitol White, Xylitol last year and the new Phiten ones. I never say no to more - especially if I don't have them lol - but better let others who don't have any have some, too :) (I'll have to take pictures of them all, though, as I can't really remember which they are ^_^;  )