General Yuzuru Chat

40 minutes ago, Anony said:

That's nothing in the world of high-end earphones :tumblr_inline_mfy92hO4sm1qid2nw:

Even i was eyeing a pair around that price but it was that or going to see Trollzuru so....

15 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

Great news about the documentary! However, as much as I'd like recent footage and news, I'd rather they leave him alone with such things this year, so, I'd prefer it if it was from the off season. Given that screenshot, maybe we'll see the making of Chopin 3.0 and Seimei 2.0...

Def. I don't mind if it's from the off season, it's stil new for us so it's still water for our cactus soul!

1 hour ago, kaeryth said:

I think he owns even more expensive ones... :tumblr_inline_ncmifdw7151rpglid:

1 hour ago, Anony said:

That's nothing in the world of high-end earphones :tumblr_inline_mfy92hO4sm1qid2nw:

49 minutes ago, Anony said:

If I remember correctly he has a FAD Piano Forte VIII or IX. Either way Piano Forte VIII is 800+ USD and the IX is nearly 1000 USD. And tbh he probably still has more expensive ones if you want to include customs and what not

All these talk makes me break out in cold sweat... :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

3 minutes ago, Kizuna said:

Omg did he pose with his skating boot for Edea :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: He looks so good! :10636614:

I know right?! Perfection...:10636614: I gasped. 

The lady came over to me and was like "did you see our yuzuru postcards" and I was like "uhh yeah" and she was like "OK i just wanted to make sure you got one" but they didn't know I had already taken a bunch :smiley-scared003:. I wonder how she knew? I must have looked very starry eyed :star-plucker-smiley:

10 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

The lady came over to me and was like "did you see our yuzuru postcards" and I was like "uhh yeah" and she was like "OK i just wanted to make sure you got one" but they didn't know I had already taken a bunch :smiley-scared003:. I wonder how she knew? I must have looked very starry eyed :star-plucker-smiley:

Don't worry, I'll pick up where you left off with those postcards on Sunday :happy:.

10 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Who wouldn't be starry when looking at that perfection!!!

Eeeeh sorry guys I am confused because I think I lack part of info but. Which day Will that Olympic documentary come out? Will there be streaming party? If it's after wednesday next weekend, count me in!!

PS: yay Yuzuru is recovered, my soul is saved.