General Yuzuru Chat

Happy New Year to everyone(!)

What a cosmically bizarre year it was. 

I ended last year and began this one with a virus that has left me quarantined in my room but given me an excuse to watch endless practice videos and eat ice cream. Somehow it feels like a fitting farewell to the strangeness of 2017.

I'd write stuff but it'd be long and sad and mush so I'll just say thanks to the creators of this planet and its inhabitants for making it so fun, friendly, and welcoming that one of my resolutions is to check in a lot less. 

I hope everyone, including The Overlord, stays happy, healthy, and safe.

...At least until PC. :P

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

I ended last year and began this one with a virus that has left me quarantined in my room but given me an excuse to watch endless practice videos and eat ice cream. Somehow it feels like a fitting farewell to the strangeness of 2017.

I'd write stuff but it'd be long and sad and mush so I'll just say thanks to the creators of this planet and its inhabitants for making it so fun, friendly, and welcoming that one of my resolutions is to check in a lot less. 

I hope everyone, including The Overlord, stays happy, healthy, and safe.

...At least until PC. :P

Silver lining : to welcome the new year with Yuzu ‘s videos and ice cream! Wait that’s what I do everyday ( minus the ice cream though ) ! Please pick some other easier and doable resolutions , not the less check in :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid: Take care !

Happy New Year fellow satellites!!! :satellite::satellite::satellite:

One of the best thing I've had in 2017 was to find this beautiful planet, filled with warmth and squishy-ness for our Evil Overlord Zuzu! :darklordyuzu:

May 2018 bring us all health and happiness!!! :dancingpooh:

2 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

OK so uh,... i never thought about putting a picture of myself here but this is a very special ocassion.

It's still 2017 for me but i will go and stuff myself with pozole in a moment and i won't be available :P so i want to thank all of you for this amazing year:

From the other place, to here, i am very grateful of all the people i got to know, and how we could get here together to get through this nightmare of a season.

Shout out to @Xen, @ruruzest, @kelly, @Yuzuextra, @BrightonDogwoods, @Geo1 and i am sure i am forgetting more people at this moment, but thank you! It was amazing to meet all of you and thank you @Xen and @ruruzest for your support after the SP at ACI.

I am really  happy with the good things that have come out from this site and i hope we can continue having this small galactic corner as a safe haven for Yuzu fans.

Thank you, thank you i can't begin to express how thankful i am for all your generosity, your kindness and just... everything.

Here is an actual picture of me outside my house, in a festive mood, waiting for the New Year, posing with my copy of Aoi Honoo2

o1f2cnb.jpg

Cacti are strong and resilient, just like Yuzu, and we're survive 2018 with more Yuzu awesomeness! :hachimaki:

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

Sorry I'm :offtopic: but this has been a very bizarre year. I started a nursing program this past August and our first week was cancelled because of a hurricane. We ended up having 14 weeks instead of 15 weeks in the semester. Then on the night before and day of my first final it snowed! btw it snowed 30 minutes before Yuzu's birthday ended in my time zone and kept snowing until 9 in the morning of the day of my final. My final was postponed for two hours. The last time it snowed in my city was 14 years ago and prior to that it hadn't snowed in 100 years.

🎆🎊 HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! 🎊🎆

54 minutes ago, singcarcom said:

Cacti are strong and resilient, just like Yuzu, and we're survive 2018 with more Yuzu awesomeness! :hachimaki:

Proven! In one of my elementary classes we were required to take care of a plant. The last one standing is the boy who brought a cactus!! :laughing:

11 hours ago, Nerdincool said:

I know he was out for most of this season but it was due to an injury and he's still the reigning Olympic and World Champion with 2 new WR's in 2017. Why couldn't they have just added in another row with Yuzu AND even more winter athletes?

Oh well, guess I'll just have to take matters into my own hands.

Ahhhh, there we go...Came out a little creepier than intended, oops. 

Oh and Happy New Year (not yet for me but who cares)! Hope everyone's new year goes as smoothly as Yuzu's Hydroblades.

late but I just saw this on twitter. have you seen the comments tho haha. many were asking if yuzu is Japanese? if not, the other countries will gladly take him lol. and most comments were questioning JOC unfair treatment or people wishing yuzu happy new year despite his non appearance :laughing:

1 minute ago, yuzuuu said:

late but I just saw this on twitter. have you seen the comments tho haha. many were asking if yuzu is Japanese? if not, the other countries will gladly take him lol. and most comments were questioning JOC unfair treatment or people wishing yuzu happy new year despite his non appearance :laughing:

Yup

Happy new year dear people from this forum!!!! 

May this year be a great one full of good things for all of you and of course to our dear Yuzu. 

Please skating gods be kind!!! 

I look forward to our craziness this year too, love this beautiful place.