General Yuzuru Chat

51 minutes ago, xeyra said:

I think the alternative may be current Seimei layout where 4Lz is replaced by 3Lz. The thing is not only if he can get into shape for 5 quad layouts but also if he can put the added strain on his ankle both a 4Lz and 4Lo would bring... at least in time for Olys. He may need to save 4Lz for Worlds because of lack of time to practice it?

I heard that layout wasn't formally his but just speculation by a fan? (which makes sense because he withdrew before they began the registration process so why would they send his layout over). I feel like if he's going to take the 4Lz out, he wouldn't open with a 3Lz, he may go back to the media day Seimei reveal layout (with only 4Lo and 1 x 3A...) bc that would be a very...uh Wakaba thing to open w a low value jump in 1st half lol :facepalm:

Merry Christmas to the christmas celebrating Satellites and a (very late) happy Hanukkah to those celebrating that!

1 hour ago, kaerb said:

JSF REALLY JUST DID THAT akdjdlskfndk :xD:

They took the page from PG's organisers xD

*seriously though, Yuzuru Hanyu Withdrawal Syndrome seems to hit the whole FS community, not only his fans xD*

1 hour ago, kelly said:

At this point I'm thinking he'll go cleaner with his 5 quads layout than with a watered-down one :slinkaway:

Knowing Yuzu-it's possible:laughing:  But that's why it's so exciting to be his fan, albeit a bit hearbreaking when you get too invested and start having phantom pains in the legs in places he has injured himself :facepalm: *my self-defense instincts were conquered by this guy it seems...*

Anyway, I guess we hit the bottom so hard during GP series that from here is only a way upwards. Somebody already mentioned Patrick is feeling motivated again, Javi has proven he IS back in shape already, he and Kolyada (and Voronov) will face off at Euros, which actually means quite interesting Euros *leGasp* and we know Yuzuru still has at least two more comps to add a LP World Record to the SP one from the beginning of the season. Three, if they decide to give him free and not the short in the team (though I doubt they will, if they select that based on SB-I mean, nobody skated above Yuzu's short SB, because I haven't heard about new WR yet). Now we only need enough info/ads/news to sustain us through another month of drought and we're off for the new season...'s half.

Also to those saying WR in clean Yuzu skate would be a nice perk-it's not, it's basically a fact, since perfect Yuzu Hanyu skate is synonym to 110+/220+score...

A very Merry Christmas to everyone from me as well, I wish you all fun, happiness, health and love :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw: I hope you are all having a nice day with family and friends!   :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

I got a bag of gold streamers from Rostelecom and thought that it would be nice to put them all on the Christmas three :laughing: To my surprise my family was very happy about it because the nice tree now looks even more extra :rofl:And I'm happy too because every time I look at the tree I think of Yuzu :embSwan: