General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Syless Jinx said:

Literally a ninja...I haven’t been keeping up, but I hope Yuzu is healing and having a nice holidays!!! I don’t think he will go to 4cc but I do feel he will do the team SP

how can i be ded by looking at his face through a literal slit holy f.... someone send help

2 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Finally! Say hello to the New Year's theme! :biggrin: I hope you like it, and let's celebrate the first snowfall of the season on the Planet :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

It's gorgeous!!! Love it :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

Btw its been a while I came here. I guess I didn't want to admit I was more sad than I thought about this whole situation. But what's left is to be positive and hope for the best. Do you guys think it would be a good idea for him to compete at 4CC or not?

1 minute ago, Hanmgse said:

It's gorgeous!!! Love it :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

Btw its been a while I came here. I guess I didn't want to admit I was more sad than I thought about this whole situation. But what's left is to be positive and hope for the best. Do you guys think it would be a good idea for him to compete at 4CC or not?

I think he should take things slowly and not rush to be ready for 4CC. I want to believe he will be ready for Olympics and the team event will help him shake off the nerves of skating on Olympic ice

1 minute ago, yuzu.fairy said:

:embSwan: LOVE IT, THANK YOU SO MUCH:tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

Just now, OhYuzu said:

Hydro!!!! It's beautiful :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: Thank you :bow:

Yay! I was a bit unsure because red can be a difficult color but i hope it helps us get into a festive mood and feel a bit more cheerful:tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

11 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Finally! Say hello to the New Year's theme! :biggrin: I hope you like it, and let's celebrate the first snowfall of the season on the Planet :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

It's purttyyyyy!!!

5 minutes ago, Hanmgse said:

Do you guys think it would be a good idea for him to compete at 4CC or not?

I think he shouldn't rush it--I would love to see him compete in more competitions but the priority is to get him back in shape for Pyeongchang. Ngl, I do want to see him in the Team Event.