General Yuzuru Chat

24 minutes ago, Sammie said:

:laughing: how are they getting them? He giving them away as gifts? Can you order online or something?  :scratch2:

well maybe they get them by other skaters who went to Japan , for exemple in my case it's my ice rink mates who get them in Japan , and with some of my training mate we are the 'team Irene' lol ,  but you can buy them online too  ^^

26 minutes ago, SydneyH said:

well maybe they get them by other skaters who went to Japan , for exemple in my case it's my ice rink mates who get them in Japan , and with some of my training mate we are the 'team Irene' lol ,  but you can buy them online too  ^^

There goes my fantasy of him handing out gloves to his fangirls or boys. Just to promote his hometown rink.  :biggrin:

Just now, Sammie said:

There goes my fantasy of him handing out gloves to his fangirls or boys. Just to promote his hometown rink.  :biggrin:

well he can do that too lol just as he gave some of his plushie to Alina and Liza back at GPF 16' for example , 'all for you little russian fangirl ^_^'  :laughing:

I've just been checking up on the Russian and Japanese nationals.  Russia is finished.  As expected, Mikhail Kolyada won it, easily in fact.  He scored some 22 points ahead of Alexander Samarin, the silver medalist.  Kolyada's total, however, was not impressive, a mere 281 points.  At PC one should expect combined totals over 300 to be mandatory for any place on the podium.  I watched Kolyada's FS and I wasn't overly impressed.  He made some very visible mistakes and his FS score was second.  He won on the basis of a strong SP.  Then onto Japan.  No surprises there so far.  Shoma was leading after the SP, but his score was just under 97 points.  Podium position at PC will have to be over 100 points.  Shoma has topped 100 on more than one occasion so we know he can do it.  Not this time though.  Perhaps Shoma's feeling a little careless since Yuzu isn't there.  In any case it must be frustrating to Shoma that for the second year in a row he took Japanese nationals but won more or less by default.  I'm sure Shoma was wanting to meet Yuzu head to head.  That should have happened at the GPF, but no Yuzu.  Then at nationals.  No Yuzu.  I'm sure right now Shoma must be feeling very frustrated.  He should have won the GPF.  After all, he was a mere .50 behind Nathan, but Shoma received a one point penalty for a time violation.  That point would have given him the GPF win.  So Shoma has to wait to meet Yuzu.  I'm increasingly pessimistic that Yuzu will go to 4CC, which means that PC will be for Yuzu and Shoma a figure-skating version of the Showdown at the OK Corral.  The other potential contenders will be background since the real drama will be between the two Japanese FINALLY meeting in competition.  Of course the Canadian and American commentators will be concentrating on Patrick and Nathan but by and large I think the focus elsewhere will be on Yuzu and Shoma, this Olympics' version of the 'Battle of the Brians'.

13 minutes ago, Floria said:

They ship to other countries, I asked them not long ago . But I got mine via proxy, it was cheaper, because there were more shipping options.

Huh, is there a different form for it or how does it work what with the prefecture being a required field and all that?

what proxy did you use? :tumblr_inline_n2pjcvLUIY1qdlkyg:

6 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

Us clinging to every bit of news:

rcq4gzqvvg501.jpg

Yuzu:the floor is watered down layout.

sorry couldn't resist.

O-kay, seems like Yuzu endorsers decided to water the cactis a bit :smiley-laughing021: Trying to convince me a guy in his twenties cares about fragnance of the detergent...nice try, Japan, nice try. (then again, he is scent sensitive, so maybe...thanks, now I will be wondering about 'does he, does he not')

So, how's everyone doing? I guess it was quite a good idea not to wach any Nats this weekend, instead busying myself with family stuff. Anecdote: since my family situation has a lot of drama, I seem to have started to cope with it by comparing it to FS drama, aka this season is the worst so far, we should get better soon, since we cannot go any lower. (also, a lot of my consoled family members gets more confused than sad after I console them since my go-to line is 'at least you didn't have to withdraw!' :facepalm: Unless it has something to do with failure in the kitchen-then it's 'Don't worry, first pancakes are like that' which isn't any less confusing tbh.)