General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

I actually literally seriously for really just died and I am ashamed. :13877886:

IKR?

But seriously that  plain black  t-shirt  look   is  breathtaking. Does not  distract  from his natural beauty  , but  rather enhances it

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

I actually literally seriously for really just died and I am ashamed. :13877886:

*passes smelling salts under your nose*

Look, you can't do this...what if one day you actually run into him, you can't just faint like that. It'll confuse the public and Yuzu himself if you do, not to mention the lack of smelling salts in your vincinity. 

5 minutes ago, Xen said:

*passes smelling salts under your nose*

Look, you can't do this...what if one day you actually run into him, you can't just faint like that. It'll confuse the public and Yuzu himself if you do, not to mention the lack of smelling salts in your vincinity. 

And i'll repeat it till i die: He doesn't kill you, just wrecks you beyond any hope of recovery:consoling2:

2 hours ago, kaerb said:

Here's the fan account if you were all curious, I think it was one of the first things I read when I started searching for more info about him :10636614: http://pixiedusts.tumblr.com/post/86927055153

also, iconic Shoma-like answer:

Thanks so much for that link, I have seen the video and pic but never heard the whole story of their dialogue! I think she did an amazing job, I'm quite sure if it happened to me I would barely manage to get 2 words out 

:10742290:

7 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

2Hh8rpQ.png

I switch between a sad and living cactus :13877886::13877886::13877886:

4 hours ago, kaerb said:

Here's the fan account if you were all curious, I think it was one of the first things I read when I started searching for more info about him :10636614: http://pixiedusts.tumblr.com/post/86927055153

also, iconic Shoma-like answer:

I just can't imagine Yuzu buying groceries since he doesn't cook. :laughing:

Mama Hanyu: I told you to get a kg of potatoes, not tomatoes!!!