General Yuzuru Chat

47 minutes ago, Katt said:

Those stickers are so cute, I want it all :smiley-love017: And that legendary white T shirt made an epic comeback :"D 

@CupidsBow

Reveal hidden contents

I cried after reading his last letter. It's so painful. I didn't follow him close enough to know he had to deal with depression so I'm shocked when the news popped up yesterday. This hit me harder than I thought, I can't imagine how his family, the members and fans feel right now.  Being famous and in spotlight is never easy, especially with social media, it seem like we see more and more negative things each days. I'm worried about many idols, including my faves right now.  Of course Yuzuru is not idol, and showbiz is different from sport . May be that's why he didn't sign contract with any sport agency and I feel he decline a lot of CM, shows and public appearances. I think living with his mother helps him a lot too. And I'm glad he doesn't use SNS or cellphone. All I can do is praying and hoping for the best.   

With everything that happened, I am looking at Yuzu in a different and new light. I just want him to be happy and stress free. 

14 минут назад, singcarcom сказал:

Same question.

And I feel so conflicted. It's like many have mentioned, that I don't care if he wins any medals, I just want him to be happy and healthy. But his happiness is linked to him getting the gold medal. I feel so helpless as a fan.

I think we need to think only positively. We must have patience and peace in our souls. Everything will be fine! :snpeace: (sorry for my english.)

5 hours ago, axelnojutsu said:

As much as I would still love Yuzu absolutely the same if he bombed and finished last at Olys (lol), I think he himself has commented about the "whether he wins or not" mentality and was annoyed by it because for him there is only one acceptable outcome

So I will only say that I believe in him and his 2 clean skates for that shiny gold, no matter how statistically improbable - I trust him to pull it off :hachimaki:

:thumbsup: