General Yuzuru Chat

13 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

On the JSA thing.. I wonder if Yuzu knows about it

I don't think they would have gone forward without consulting him.  The worst thing that could happen would be a mixup with your number one Olympic athlete.  I know how stupid bureaucrats can be, but I can't imagine they are that stupid.  The picture of him with the young girl reminds me of that brief video from eons ago when the ice rink in Sendai reopened and this little girl, probably about kindergarten age or even a bit younger, approached him with absolute delight on her face.  I assume they knew each other.  Yuzu's greeting of her looked thoroughly sincere, even moreso when he pinched her cheeks affectionately, rather like he did with Shoma when he needed Shoma to smile for a joint photo that was being taken.  I think Yuzu really likes young children, which is understandable since with his serious training being undertaken at a very young age and his competing all around the world at an age when most of his peers are in middle school, well, he never really had an ordinary childhood.  I think that's why he likes children.  They're experiencing something he never did.