General Yuzuru Chat

I just wrote that I'll support anything Yuzu (and his team) decides. Whether or not that proves to be good in the long run, it's important that he is a part of that decision. (Bracing my heart anyway.)

Question for anyone who knows, how late did Yuzu WD for Nats last year? Was he already in Japan?

If he WD this year, do you think he'll go back to Japan for New Years anyway?

Eta: And wondering how long I'll have to keep myself busy until I get a new current visual of him. His hair may be long by now.

11 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

I just wrote that I'll support anything Yuzu (and his team) decides. Whether or not that proves to be good in the long run, it's important that he is a part of that decision. (Bracing my heart anyway.)

Question for anyone who knows, how late did Yuzu WD for Nats last year? Was he already in Japan?

If he WD this year, do you think he'll go back to Japan for New Years anyway?

Eta: And wondering how long I'll have to keep myself busy until I get a new current visual of him. His hair may be long by now.

Last year, after GPF, he came back to Japan on Dec. 13rd and developed flu on 15th. His withdrawal was announced on 21st and nationals began from 22nd.
He stayed in Japan until the beginning of January.

Just now, sweetwater said:

Last year, after GPF, he came back to Japan on Dec. 13rd and developed flu on 15th. His withdrawal was announced on 21st and nationals began from 22nd.
He stayed in Japan until the beginning of January.

:tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid: That sucked!!! Well, at least he was closer to home in that condition, but what a bummer it must have have been for him. Sometimes I'm sad I wasn't a fan earlier and then other times I'm glad with my weak heart I might have been a mess.

1 minute ago, Pamigena said:

so much for making a costume to smuggle Pooh into the Olympics :smiley-laughing021: thanks for lending a hand, Disney

Maybe Disney is thinking the same thing- need disguise to smuggle pooh in, on a mass scale. It'll be the fashionable thing to do at PC. 

@axelnojutsu @singcarcom: back to the barn thing at TCC. We need to feel sympathy for the poor raccoon since it was let in on purpose to create a meaningful break distraction. But there might not be a second time. Just think:

Collie: Raccoon-san, we need a slight break. We need a break so everyone can go calm down. 

Raccoon san: Okay...how much are you going to pay me this time?

Collie: um....

Raccoon san: Dude, last time I did this for you, I almost go electrocuted. I'm not going to chew through electricity wires again this time without sufficient down payment. What if I do get electrocuted? Hmm? What about my family? They depend on me, what will they do?

Collie: uh...would a pair of Irene gloves do?

Raccoon-san: *raises eyebrow* eh....

Collie: ....okay, what if I throw in one of Yuzu's old used boots...? *hopeful*

Raccoon-san: .....

*Note: joking, I don't think we're going to get another case this winter...I think...

24 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Yuzu: It's a dog

Someperson: I see a Pooh

Yuzu: no no, see? (Points to the brown fur) dog. It's a dog 😠

Someperson:...

So Brian don't have to dress up like Pooh now :smiley-laughing021:

Brian won't have to wear pooh ears or a pooh gloves on his hands.. so Yuzu can squeeze it.. LOL 

13 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

So Brian don't have to dress up like Pooh now :smiley-laughing021:

Brian won't have to wear pooh ears or a pooh gloves on his hands.. so Yuzu can squeeze it.. LOL 

Did they release year of the dog pooh tissue boxes yet?