General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, yuzuuu said:

well he learns from that. and by knowing his condition, it's more of right now, we can't know for sure how he's doing based on news, only he knows best (and his team)

You'd think he's had enough trouble to have learnt already. Didn't injuries ruin his quad-acquisition schedule!

His team - he needs to have Brian with him during training and competitions, and listen to them. And be completely honest about how he feels, because how his body feels, only he can know, but he has to listen to his body. I cannot emphasise enough how much he needs Brian with him. I'm sure Brian will be, though. Eagle eye on the boy. I'm glad he's admitting to pain instead of willing it away and ignoring it.

Looking back at NHK2014 where he could hardly train before the competition, I guess he and his team know well about how it is to compete without much preparation and how it would affect later, so in any way, they will be able to make a right decision.
I don’t expect him to share any photo or message right now. It’s too hard to say anything or to show smile when you are not sure about your near future, and when you are injured or sick, you cannot be sure when you’ll be healed in advance.

I’m going to watch his past performances too, cheering him and his right ankle in my mind.

:sadPooh: Had flashbacks of NHK withdrawal and it's making me sick.

I had really hoped for him to compete at Nationals, not so much because I wanted to see him (who am I kidding, I so much want to see him), but it would mean that he was doing well. Also, Nationals is the last chance of gaining competition experience before the Olympics.

But if he's not ready for it, I'd rather he not compete and aim towards his ultimate goal. At least he would be able to stay in Canada and fully concentrate on healing. Perhaps 4CC would be perfect for his peaking pattern now? 

2 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

You'd think he's had enough trouble to have learnt already. Didn't injuries ruin his quad-acquisition schedule!

His team - he needs to have Brian with him during training and competitions, and listen to them. And be completely honest about how he feels, because how his body feels, only he can know, but he has to listen to his body. I cannot emphasise enough how much he needs Brian with him. I'm sure Brian will be, though. Eagle eye on the boy. I'm glad he's admitting to pain instead of willing it away and ignoring it.

I doubt he would continue to do things that can potentially cause injuries during this period of rehabilitation. Doubt it, as such in this case, the 'he knows his condition best' stands. 

And as much as I would place importance on Brian, he has others to take care of as well... 

I just don't understand why when yuzu finally decides to keep closer attention to his health in this season, injuries still keep popping up. :(

Sometimes following Yuzuru feels like watching a Disney princess movie starring Yuzuru as the main princess like

Wholesome ✔

Did nothing wrong ✔

Deserved better ✔

999/10 will fite the universe ✔

Pls protec smile ✔

Animal companion(s) ✔

Everyone is suddenly interested in romance ✔

Is wholesome child, someone pls sav ✔

Except it's only enjoyable when it's fiction, this is just emotional trauma

2 minutes ago, yuzuuu said:

I doubt he would continue to do things that can potentially cause injuries during this period of rehabilitation. Doubt it, as such in this case, the 'he knows his condition best' stands. 

And as much as I would place importance on Brian, he has others to take care of as well... 

I just don't understand why when yuzu finally decides to keep closer attention to his health in this season, injuries still keep popping up. :(

The desire to get be back to his old condition can, let's say, make him a little too enthusiastic and ignore pain he should listen to. Overtraining is something Brian has to keep him from doing, remember? That's just part of Yuzu. That's why being with a coach who knows him very well now is important. Remember practice during CoR? Brian called him over to the boards every time he looked like he was getting frustrated, giving him instructions or just making him take a breath. He needs that, unfortunately. The famed kuyashii can backfire, as it did during NHK practice - fever, what fever, he can jump the lutz, he'd show it. Withdraw, what withdraw, he can ice it and still do it, he can go back out and do his run-through anyway, including spins.

I'm sure his body lets him know what he should do. And he's got better at listening to it. But not yet good enough, so he does need Brian. He's the biggest Olympic hopeful at TCC. I'm sure that is taken into account, and reflected in the attention he gets from Brian and Tracy, especially because they know his inclination to overtrain and rush better than anybody else right now.

That's why I said the fact that he's admitting he's still got pain and needs more rehab before skating is good. It's improvement from him. Long may that improvement last.

2 минуты назад, Fay сказал:

You get me crying now. When did she say it? 

I don't remember really, Averboukh was so annoying all the time. Maybe before Kolyada's skate, I'm not sure... They mentioned, many skaters didn't participate. Averboukh was carrying more about Javi's absence, TAT was really really really upset about Yuzu but she surely didn't know the latest news. She would be even more upset.

She also sais typically Russian "ну как же так!" (How it can be like this!) and "Oh, such a hard fall!". 

18 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

The desire to get be back to his old condition can, let's say, make him a little too enthusiastic and ignore pain he should listen to. Overtraining is something Brian has to keep him from doing, remember? That's just part of Yuzu. That's why being with a coach who knows him very well now is important. Remember practice during CoR? Brian called him over to the boards every time he looked like he was getting frustrated, giving him instructions or just making him take a breath. He needs that, unfortunately. The famed kuyashii can backfire, as it did during NHK practice - fever, what fever, he can jump the lutz, he'd show it. Withdraw, what withdraw, he can ice it and still do it, he can go back out and do his run-through anyway, including spins.

I'm sure his body lets him know what he should do. And he's got better at listening to it. But not yet good enough, so he does need Brian. He's the biggest Olympic hopeful at TCC. I'm sure that is taken into account, and reflected in the attention he gets from Brian and Tracy, especially because they know his inclination to overtrain and rush better than anybody else right now.

That's why I said the fact that he's admitting he's still got pain and needs more rehab before skating is good. It's improvement from him. Long may that improvement last.

But yuzu has already said he has not resumed on ice training because of pain. in other words, he's not ignoring it. So I'm just saying that overtraining is not possible now and he knows clearly not to. Practicing quads is not possible now too since he's not even on the ice. And him admitting means he knows his condition... i don't get why we're arguing about this lol. you yourself said yuzu knows his body best. I was just stating that.... Also, Yes yes I know what Brian can do but I meant that at TCC, it's not like at competition where he can just keep his attention on Yuzu throughout the whole practice. he has others to keep an eye on too at TCC. 

edit: also, actually Brian and Tracy has always seen Javi as the most Olympic hopeful at TCC... 

3 часа назад, Anony сказал:

Sometimes following Yuzuru feels like watching a Disney princess movie starring Yuzuru as the main princess like

Wholesome ✔

Did nothing wrong ✔

Deserved better ✔

999/10 will fite the universe ✔

Pls protec smile ✔

Animal companion(s) ✔

Everyone is suddenly interested in romance ✔

Is wholesome child, someone pls sav ✔

Except it's only enjoyable when it's fiction, this is just emotional trauma

tumblr_inline_oyrb99XF791vpchlb_500.jpg 

UPD: Guys, I'm terribly sorry, this is the link for credit: https://wtfskatingdoodles.tumblr.com I was inaccurate, violated the rules and caused misunderstanding. Sorry :sadPooh: