General Yuzuru Chat

He wants to compete... he wants to come back for Nats but we are not sure.... bla bla. Remember NHK ? We got exactly the same reports before official announcement. And we all know how it ended up :facepalm: At this point, until I see his Seimei's last pose, I won't expect or assume anything. 

3 minutes ago, singcarcom said:

I know....Although I'm only a few years older than Yuzu, my reaction is more like the mum's:

Mom-dad-I-cut-my-finger.jpg

You know what, i just remembered Brian's reassurance back at idf. I'll just keep his words and not think too much of this news <3

Just now, MrPudding said:

He communicates through LINE.. 

:space:

This makes me think @WinForPooh could be right... either that, or the press conference was about something else and she got a question about Yuzu and wasn't prepared for it. Because, surely, JSF can afford a phone call to Toronto to get a more proper update... But to do a press conference on his condition having just a LINE message is pretty... :notamused:

8 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

For some reason this made me laugh a lot. I thought about a message filled with kuyashii emojis.

I am sorry i am in denial

Yeah, I thought of this  (。ノω<。) for a second. Never imagined Kobayashi san using LINE to get in touch with skaters.

Just now, KatjaThera said:

But to do a press conference on his condition having just a LINE message is pretty... :notamused:

Again, it makes me laugh for some reason. That reason might be just "more bad news so i can't do anything else but laugh" but still...

So he probably had a kuyashii birthday, boo

4 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

This makes me think @WinForPooh could be right... either that, or the press conference was about something else and she got a question about Yuzu and wasn't prepared for it. Because, surely, JSF can afford a phone call to Toronto to get a more proper update... But to do a press conference on his condition having just a LINE message is pretty... :notamused:

Maybe they should've facetime him lol :laughing:

8 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

That reads to me like:

One actual quote. A LINE message of all things.

One paragraph of interpretation of that quote and timeline, but not a quote, because it's inference. If somebody had said so, it would be quoted.

Rehash of report from earlier, before he went to Toronto.

JSF official's opinion.