General Yuzuru Chat

5 minutes ago, micaelis said:

So nationals are next up and perhaps Yuzu will be there (a question which is running rampant in this thread right now).  He hasn't said he's not going to be there and I imagine there is a deadline for entries to be made (does anyone know when that is?).  If Yuzu is there, then I think the competition organizers better have a whole battalion of flower girls and boys ready, or a Zamboni with a blade, because all those Yuzu fans, deprived of their hero through much of the season thus far, are going to bury the ice under a sheer mega-avalanche of Pooh toys.

Few pages back someone posted the Japan Nats entries. I think he was #22 and Shoma was #1 to enter. I remembered cus everyone was panicking cus we didn’t see his name but he was there :laughing:

21 minutes ago, Sammie said:

Few pages back someone posted the Japan Nats entries. I think he was #22 and Shoma was #1 to enter. I remembered cus everyone was panicking cus we didn’t see his name but he was there :laughing:

I was one of the people that panicked.. :facepalm: 

52 minutes ago, SuzyQ said:

Yes, Mitsuki is a fan boy no doubt.  Maybe someone has already posted this :P

I cannot watch the Junior Press Conference on YouTube here in Japan :sadPooh:

OK, I'll check Dailymotion  :angrypooh:

This is grounds for fanart. Yuzu like a mama swan leading all these baby swans (aka junior skater-or younger-fanboys) around the ice. 

On 2017-12-07 at 10:42 PM, Yatagarasu said:

Yuzuru Hanyu x Ice Jewels Special Interview (Vol. 7)

Something to read in the meantime, thanks to our @gladi:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

I was able to land the 4Lz in the free skate; and I have yet to skate clean in my short program with 4Lo in the layout but, actually, I’ve been continuously landing the Loop in the later half of last season. Since there’s no longer a sense of challenge in that (t/n landing the Loop in and of itself), I’ve a strong urge to go clean on this layout.

I think I finally have the answer to my question about what happened to the Loop, it got too easy. :facepalm: 

Also, he reworked to choreo for Notte Stellata after the FS??! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

Ehm, sorry to be jumping back days in the thread, it’s been a while since I had time to read the forum. :10815002:

3 minutes ago, Smultron said:

Watching the GPF made me miss him like crazy, this is horrible :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

When will he come back to save figure skating and heal our souls :13877886: 

The Men's SP is on the 22nd, if knock on wood, everything's going according to plan so almost there :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Just out of curiosity, does Yuzu have a title from figure skating fans in general? Like I have seen skaters being referred to as King (Plushenko, Takahashi (in Japan))... Queen (Yuna)... Tiny Queen (Satoko)... but does Yuzu have one? I haven't commonly heard him being referred to as something else other than Mushroom, Yuzu, Zuzu etc., which are more like affectionate nicknames.

If he doesn't have one, Yuzu needs to have something intimidating. Zuzu is not scary enough lol. (Granted, all he needs is his glare)

2 minutes ago, getsurenka said:

Just out of curiosity, does Yuzu have a title from figure skating fans in general? Like I have seen skaters being referred to as King (Plushenko, Takahashi (in Japan))... Queen (Yuna)... Tiny Queen (Satoko)... but does Yuzu have one? I haven't commonly heard him being referred to as something else other than Mushroom, Yuzu, Zuzu etc., which are more like affectionate nicknames.

If he doesn't have one, Yuzu needs to have something intimidating. Zuzu is not scary enough lol. (Granted, all he needs is his glare)

>_> Goat

3 minutes ago, getsurenka said:

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

>_> Goat

GOAT

3 minutes ago, getsurenka said:

Living legend Yuzu. :hachimaki:

35 minutes ago, getsurenka said:

Don't forget kitten, swan and ice fairy