General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, ruruzest said:

i miss these moments so much.  :sadPooh: now that we’re in gpf week

I didn't watch this because i am on another self-imposed Yuzu video ban (i can't look at him, i miss him too much) but... My heart feels so happy! I just watched it and God... I really want to see him smiling like that soon:angrypooh: please skating Gods...

Just now, ralucutzagy said:

It's kinda weird that nobody from TCC didn't said something yet ... common guys... just a little picture ... pretty please ... :pouty:

it's cause they're all busy having a blast with the surprise party they threw him (trust me I'm a raccoon an expert this is 1000% tru intel and not wishful thinking okay :laughing:)

2 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

It's kinda weird that nobody from TCC didn't said something yet ... come on, guys... just a little picture ... pretty please ... :pouty:

I don't even want a pic of him, if they put a pic of a cake with the caption "celebrating someone's birthday" i would be happy, boo

Just now, axelnojutsu said:

it's cause they're all busy having a blast with the surprise party they threw him (trust me I'm a raccoon an expert this is 1000% tru intel and not wishful thinking okay :laughing:)

They probably fooled him into attending by promising unsupervised ice time :P

Cake is nice but he really wanted to jump quads again:waffle:

3 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

They probably fooled him into attending by promising unsupervised ice time :P

Cake is nice but he really wanted to jump quads again:waffle:

if they did that I could see him just sulking in the corner because he was denied his private ice time :rofl:

4 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

... and when the party is over we're gonna have tons of photos and news abt Yuzu :10814716: 

yeah, right ... the ninja mode is on and going :13877886: