General Yuzuru Chat

Happy Birthday Yuzu,

May your day be filled with love and a big strawberry shortcake! May all your hard works and efforts be reflected greatly on your performances! May you feel the love and support of your fans every time you have to overcome any hardship! Thank you for the countless hours of joy I've had from watching your skating, interview and everything in between about you. Best of luck and great health !

Sorry my pup didn't want to cooperate .:facepalm:  She didn't want to wear the birthday hat for the good cause even after I told her everything about Yuzu.  :sadPooh:  and you don't want to know how many treats this little fluffy extorted from me for this photo shoot!

Spoiler

fJqzALa.jpg

2 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

Happy Birthday Yuzu,

May your day be filled with love and a big strawberry shortcake! May all your hard works and efforts be reflected greatly on your performances! May you feel the love and support of your fans every time you have to overcome any hardship! Thank you for the countless hours of joy I've had from watching your skating, interview and everything in between about you. Best of luck and great health !

Sorry my pup didn't want to cooperate .:facepalm:  She didn't want to wear the birthday hat for the good cause even after I told her everything about Yuzu.  :sadPooh:  and you don't want to know how many treats this little fluffy extorted from me for this photo shoot!

Hide contents

fJqzALa.jpg

TOO MUCH CUTE! :embSwan:

Just now, ruruzest said:

I know , I showed her Yuzu pic to encourage her to wear the hat , she agreed with that but still thought birthday hat was silly ( now who did you said cute , my pup or Yuzu , I’m confused :smiley-laughing021:)

What a sweet and tiny little fluff puff! ^_^ 

And your pup is cute, but the other fellow is pretty adorable, too. :biggrin: 

Is the morning of December 7th here:tumblr_m9ralgqmho1qdlkyg:

:tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw:Happy Birthday Yuzu!!!!:10815002:

:tumblr_inline_n3i9dogRhw1qid2nw:Thank you for choosing figure skating:7938863:

I wish only happiness for you, :201111231756430f6:

hope all your wishes come true:67638860:

:tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw:How happy I am to follow your career

You're my inspiration:7562096::tumblr_inline_n0o1ffBcXo1qid2nw:

32 minutes ago, Xen said:

I am sincerely curious what he will get as a birthday cake. And just how many cakes will be placed in front of him-TCC, family, fans, Japan press might show up in Canada? Today might be Hanyu Cake Day? 

I wonder if Ghana chocolates send him a chocolate cake, a recipe, and a warning not to try it at home...