General Yuzuru Chat

54 minutes ago, SSS said:

Swan invasion in progress.

I met a lot of fans in Yuzuruha Shrine today. Successfully gave out a lot of swans. Do we have a Japanese name? I feel like I messed the name up :xD:I tried my best.

:satellite:

Just want to show you all that there is gold yuzumarukun today.

I feel like today is the first day of gold yuzumarukun sale. Crying.

happybirthday yuzu

<3thanks for your help<3

what is yuzumarukun? they are so cute!

I'm late to the party, but   HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUZU!!!!!

It's actually 1am here but....

No words can describe what you've given me since I became a satellite...Wishing you all the happiness and health in this world!!!

9 hours ago, MrPudding said:

Lololol

Today I tried doing this because my other hand was full...I must say it's actually pretty efficient. I might start biting my jacket more often...:smiley-laughing021:

Thanks Yuzu, for teaching me a new way of unzipping my jacket! :pouty:

8 hours ago, Bilge said:

Exactly.. and who can stop!! i can talk about him for hours but i finally found the right place to do soXDD

Welcome again! This is the perfect place for satellites who don't want to bore their friends. XD

7 hours ago, MrPudding said:

I think this is a first I heard such clear audio :sadPooh::sadPooh:

*dying of squishy-ness due to an overdose of cuteness* :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

1 hour ago, yuzuuu said:

actually if you go by the Chinese zodiac, being in your year means bad luck (cos conflict with TaiSui) ... but like that analysis i did earlier on the zodiac, the few months that would be great for Yuzu is on February and march :biggrin:

Chinese lunar new year starts on Feb 16, so Yuzu will only be a few days into the dog year in PC...so he'll be fine. =P