General Yuzuru Chat

6 hours ago, Sammie said:

Oh I just realize that Yuzu is born on the year of the dog and 2018 is the year of the dog! It means good luck. I’m year of the dog too.  :tumblr_inline_mzx8zzarLt1r8msi5:

actually if you go by the Chinese zodiac, being in your year means bad luck (cos conflict with TaiSui) ... but like that analysis i did earlier on the zodiac, the few months that would be great for Yuzu is on February and march :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, yuzuuu said:

actually if you go by the Chinese zodiac, being in your year means bad luck (cos conflict with TaiSui) ... but like that analysis i did earlier on the zodiac, the few months that would be great for Yuzu is on February and march :biggrin:

I’m going by my Cambodian culture or is it superstition :laughing:. I have to admit I don’t really believe in it.  :P

On 10/22/2017 at 2:16 PM, SSS said:

ゆづるのファンですか?ゆづるのためにみんなでスワンを1000作りました。一つもらってください」 I learned, will say that in GPF...

Swan invasion in progress.

I met a lot of fans in Yuzuruha Shrine today. Successfully gave out a lot of swans. Do we have a Japanese name? I feel like I messed the name up :xD:I tried my best.

:satellite:

Just want to show you all that there is gold yuzumarukun today.

I feel like today is the first day of gold yuzumarukun sale. Crying.

happybirthday yuzu

And since it is his birthday in Toronto already...

[prepare for the squish]

ゆづ、お誕生日おめでとう!

I don't think i can accurately express with words how much i want to see you happy.

I don't think that i've ever wished for someone's happiness as much as i wish for yours, and with such sincerity.

I can only wish that you always feel loved, and that the good moments outweigh the bad ones. And that you keep on enjoying what you do for a long time.

I hope you can celebrate many of these days, and that when you are old and turn into an icy raisin, you look back to these days and smile, knowing that you touched so many lives and helped so many people in ways that you can't even imagine.

Happy birthday Yuzu, celebrate being alive, celebrate your life, because it is something worthy of being celebrated.

[i'm hydro's keyboard and prevented her from finishing this with a very embarrassing phrase, though you can probably guess it. You're welcome]

It had formally past midnight here (albeit a little late), so happy birthday Yuzu! I wish you all the best (and health) in the upcoming year. I hope there will be less rocks in your path to gold in the upcoming year and season! And even if there are challenges ahead, I hope you know your fans will be behind you supporting you every inch of the way! :) Lastly, I thank you for being such an inspiration, both as a person and a skater. Also, I am really grateful to all your family members and friends for shaping you into the admirable and strong person you are. 

22 minutes ago, SSS said:

Swan invasion in progress.

I met a lot of fans in Yuzuruha Shrine today. Successfully gave out a lot of swans. Do we have a Japanese name? I feel like I messed the name up :xD:I tried my best.

:satellite:

Just want to show you all that there is gold yuzumarukun today.

I feel like today is the first day of gold yuzumarukun sale. Crying.

happybirthday yuzu

Wow! Gold Yuzumaru-kuns! Wonderful! :happy0158:

What a fitting present for our BB's birthday!

3 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Guuys i hope you enjoy the birthday theme :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: this time it was a group effort with @yuzuangel, @robin and @sallycinnamon :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:(more like they did most of the work, eek, i've been really busy this week..._

I hope you don't die by Yuzu overdose on the banner :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Thank you everyone for the beautiful banner! It's amazing!:2lbkos0: