General Yuzuru Chat

Here it's the 7th too!!!!! Well, I kinda missed the midnight, so I am a tad late in my time zone:13877886:  but who cares! This is a happy day!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUZU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:10815002::tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp::tumblr_inline_mfy92hO4sm1qid2nw::10742289::tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw:

He has so much to be proud of in his 23 years, I hope he can have a happy b-day surrounded by the people he loves and doing what makes him happy!!! And enjoying the best wishes from all over the planet (planet Earth, but also this Planet :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:)

:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

It's finally midnight in Argentina! I wish the happiest of birthdays to our ice prince. He may not be able to receive the thing he wished for most, but I hope he gets an enormous amount of love and presents that will make up for it. He also deserves to relax and have fun on his birthday for once.
Since today is his special day, I'll repeat for the millionth time how grateful and lucky I am to be living in the era of Yuzuru Hanyu.
He should feel extremely proud of having become a legend at just 23 and having fought so hard for every single accomplishment. 
I want to see more of his majestic skating and his brightest smile throughout the next year. And I hope that health complications will never get in the way of his ambitions and dreams again. :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:<3

Happy 23th Birthday Yuzu! :snpeace:

:tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:           :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:         :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:        :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:    :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:      :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:           :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:            :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:        :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:    

Aww such a great feeling waking up to watch all the fan videos and birthday messages for this boy! he is so loved even yahoo made a headline news for his birthday! I'm getting tears in my eyes reading all of them :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: I hope he's happy and will eat a big birthday cake today! :smiley-happy085:

I hope he feels all the sweet warm and fuzzies being sent his way today and eats enough sugary cake to counteract the salty kuyashii. :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg: Thank you to everyone who organised the collaborative projects (that I forgot to participate in) and @Hydroblade for the cutest invasion map! And I take back all my bus stop paranoia. I think it's funny and sweet and, frankly, amazing they could work out how to do it!