General Yuzuru Chat

Oh my, so much good content! And Yuzuru is 23 for 28 minutes in my timezone right now, so Happy Birthday!May all red veggies be the tomatoes from now on till forever:tomato: And all that glitter would be gold (OR become one...)

Actually, for people recalling Prince of Tennis series-there is that mobile beat game  with the songs from the characters, series, etc, and it just started it's event this week, releasing event song that's based after Christmas songs, but the first thought I had after seeing/listening to it was...'wuut, isn't that Yuzuru's birthday's week theme song?' :biggrin: spoiler for those interested...sorry for the quality and the fantom pain your fingers will experience.

Spoiler

16 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Hmmmm... Google translate says "Good morning web bell mark! Today, December 7th [Yuzuru Hanyu's birthday]... 1 click 1 yen donation Fundraising for Tohoku Afflicted schools" Can anyone translate properly?

It seems to be a company/charity that runs an affiliate site with links to popular online shopping sites like Rakuten and Yahoo! etc. I assume by following the links to those shopping sites through the WebBellMark site they receive a small referral fee which is donated to schools affected by the disaster.