General Yuzuru Chat

Okay, it's the 7th where I am. 

Happy Birthday 羽生结弦! お誕生日おめでとうございます!

Efforts may lie, but they all build a path to victory, and are never in vain.

May you conquer your demons, and by the wings your blade, fly graceful as a swan on the ice of Pyeongchang. 

Your strength we view self-evident, your willpower we bore witness to, your dreams we hold true and believe in, as you have risen like a phoenix time and again. 

So we as fans all call out, in a unified voice as one-"May you achieve your ideals, may that gold be yours, and long may our skating lord reign!"

4 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

our daily newspaper lol

@Hydroblade will our newspaper have it as well :laughing:

all I know is that our planet will get a public holiday <3:smiley-laughing021:

Hmm...will Mt Irene spew forth cakes shaped like medals and covered with edible gold leaf? Then followed by a spray of champagne that makes all citizens extremely happy and woozy. 

Methinks that for such events, the public holiday must be a week long event. 

Now...it might be necessary to build extra storage space for all the gifts that will arrive from well-wishers for Emperor Hanyu. 

3 minutes ago, Xen said:

Hmm...will Mt Irene spew forth cakes shaped like medals and covered with edible gold leaf? Then followed by a spray of champagne that makes all citizens extremely happy and woozy. 

Methinks that for such events, the public holiday must be a week long event. 

Now...it might be necessary to build extra storage space for all the gifts that will arrive from well-wishers for Emperor Hanyu. 

Didn't you hear, the skating gods gave our Emperor a newly made Island near the honey sea. Prime Minister Pooh said that they'll use the new Island to store more gifts for the Emperor because they're running out of place to store them.

I heard that on the island there's a legendary hot chocolate river with the holy ginger flower growing beside it. 

:LOL: