General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, paperatoms said:

:offtopic: OT, but I'm watching the Australian Nationals on livestream and just saw this in the advanced novice sp: 

LWj01ss.png

XD And yes, he was skating to HnL... not sure how 'allowed' that is but I enjoyed it! The costume was great, even if the skating was a bit rocky! :laughing:

What what where link please!

8 minutes ago, paperatoms said:

:offtopic: OT, but I'm watching the Australian Nationals on livestream and just saw this in the advanced novice sp: 

LWj01ss.png

XD And yes, he was skating to HnL... not sure how 'allowed' that is but I enjoyed it! The costume was great, even if the skating was a bit rocky! :laughing:

Ooh I want to see. I hope someone uploads it. I love seeing other skaters skate to Yuzu music (well not his but you know what I mean :laughing:). 

The kid on now is doing Ave Maria with a Johnny/Yuzu mashup costume! :biggrin:

ETA Here he is shamelessly cosplaying Etude. :)

IMG_5647-150x150.jpg

http://iceskatingvictoria.org.au/news/2016/01/juan-camilo-is-hungry-for-hungary/

I know some people don't like this sort of thing but I'm soooo happy there are so many sparkly glidy children in my country. :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg: (And lbr Yuzu spent a lot of time as a professional Johnny Weir cosplayer.)

33 minutes ago, paperatoms said:

LWj01ss.png

Uhm. I hope he asked permission to use that music. Since I read somewhere that yuzuru's team had to send a few people to Hishaishi's office to get the permission. 

But I'm happy that yuzu's choice of music inspires other skaters. 

2 minutes ago, Yuazz said:

Uhm. I hope he asked permission to use that music. Since I read somewhere that yuzuru's team had to send a few people to Hishaishi's office to get the permission. 

But I'm happy that yuzu's choice of music inspires other skaters. 

I don't think Yuzu's team had to ask, I think they were just being very respectable about it.

1 hour ago, the50person said:

Ah...sorry to ruin the atmosphere, but it seems like there are trolls on the pooh map. :/ I see messages like '?????? 23??????' Also, I hope no anti took the chance to put stuff on it. <_<

it could be messages in an unsupported language. i tried typing a message in korean that didnt jive with the map. idk