General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, MrPudding said:

I. need. this. again. skating. gods. i. beg. you. 

I. WILL. BELIEVE. THAT. YOU. HAVE. USED. UP. ALL. OF. HIS. BAD. QUOTA. THIS. SEASON.

:sadPooh:

I'm in such a mess with assignments and studies and life in general without him :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

Oohhhh I've never seen this angle! Now we know what they were looking at in the K&C (I'm Tracy, applausing that 4T3T). I still don't know why he did that HEAD TWIST with one arm extended though lol, probably something they were talking about and not what they saw on the recap screen (campaign to get a proper mic and 3 separate camera angles in the K&C) :laughing:

57 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Oh no... Look what I found...

At 0:34... after that gorgeously perfect 4S3T... that infamous 'go crazy' gesture... put it on a loop and I've found what to see for the rest of my life. 

Oh damn, that is so nice and I never noticed this move?? Now I need to rewatch LGC to see if he did it during comp (I don't think he did because he didn't in GPF and that was....the few times he actually landed his 4S3T cleanly.... asl;kfa)

56 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

I made a table of his axel goe's here.

BOOKMARK THIS TREASURE.

39 minutes ago, kaerb said:

Oh damn, that is so nice and I never noticed this move?? Now I need to rewatch LGC to see if he did it during comp (I don't think he did because he didn't in GPF and that was....the few times he actually landed his 4S3T cleanly.... asl;kfa)

Me and you both... The only two times CoD behaved was NHK and GPF right? *Goes off in search of vids*

Edit: nope, he didn't at NHK either... time to hunt for poptimes, maybe...

Edit 2: Found a RT where it still is used! so that was the plan for ACL...

Spoiler

1 hour ago, kaerb said:

Timeline time!

ACI: Iconic 1S+3T-fall (no 'go crazy' choreo)

SC: 3S + no combo (with 'go crazy' choreo but did it halfheartedly)

NHK: 4S+3T (no 'go crazy' choreo - prolly just glad to do the combo /LOL/)

GPF: 4S+3T (sort of 'go crazy' choreo with one hand)

4CC: 2S+3T /sob/ (did that thinking gesture that became a meme)

WC: 4S+2T-Rippon (no 'go crazy' choreo)

WTT: yo... not watching this one because I remember his face almost meeting the ice after the 4S

1 hour ago, kaeryth said:

Timeline time!

ACI: Iconic 1S+3T-fall (no 'go crazy' choreo)

SC: 3S + no combo (with 'go crazy' choreo but did it halfheartedly)

NHK: 4S+3T (no 'go crazy' choreo - prolly just glad to do the combo /LOL/)

GPF: 4S+3T (sort of 'go crazy' choreo with one hand)

4CC: 2S+3T /sob/ (did that thinking gesture that became a meme)

WC: 4S+2T-Rippon (no 'go crazy' choreo)

WTT: yo... not watching this one because I remember his face almost meeting the ice after the 4S

:rofl:Incredible! What else do you know that we don't even know that we don't know?

(Yah I know you probably just gathered them together now, just doing my part to build that mythical reputation.)

11 minutes ago, matchanodoame said:

He's such a well-mannered boy :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

This got me wondering... has TAT ever commented about Notte Stellata aside from acknowledging that she gave Yuzu the song? 

I don't recall her commenting about the actual performance... (maybe in Russian forums?) but here's TAT at COR 2016 talking about how Yuzu sent her a letter in thanks:

Spoiler

The letter Yuzu sent:

Spoiler

15 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

I don't recall her commenting about the actual performance... (maybe in Russian forums?) but here's TAT at COR 2016 talking about how Yuzu sent her a letter in thanks:

Hide contents

The letter Yuzu sent:

Hide contents

Thanks for sharing! I recalled seeing these before. It's such a pity that we haven't yet heard TAT commenting on the performance itself. I hope one day we'll get to hear it because it's such a beautiful programme. :sadPooh: