General Yuzuru Chat

12 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

I'm pretty sure he's INFJ tho...

Good news! The map is almost ready for reals this time :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: now you will be able to drag your marker and delete it by doing a right click!

As soon as i get the japanese input working 100% i will release it again haha. Sorry for the delay! And again, if anyone has another idea of icons i could add, just tell me :biggrin: i can change your icon for another option too hihihi

We cannot thank you enough! You deserve a medal! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

11 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Random thing I found while rereading stuff.

Skaters and their favourite ice-cream flavours: translated by Yuzusorbet

tumblr_nhbz4bkxzl1tbuttdo1_1280.jpg

Yuzu is so extra even when it comes to ice cream flavors!:LOL:  I think I'll just stick with Yuzu sorbet, thanks! :P

10 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

I'm assume it does and I don't envy him one bit. Though whatever he's sent likely goes through someone else first so hopefully they make sure he doesn't get too overwhelmed. I only sent him a letter after the news of the injury because I felt it was perhaps the sort of time where such an outpouring of love and support might be appreciated. I'm sure he'd be feeling sad and kuyashii on his GPFless birthday this year so hopefully he can get some strength from it.

I agree. I feel bad for him whenever he emphasizes that he's an athlete, not an idol. Which is why I write simple and short messages only with fan compilation projects. I want to show him my support but I try to minimize my contribution to the overwhelming-ness of all these attention. :sadPooh:

8 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

Yuzu says he is an introvert so I think he knows himself best :P I don't think introverts are unable to enjoy being the center of attention, and I don't think they can't enjoy performing. In fact I'm 100% an introvert but I come out of my "shell" best when I'm the center of attention lol, or if I'm with people I am familiar with. I think Yuzu is the same, he's very shy around strangers but when he's around people he's comfortable with? He suddenly becomes rambunctious and loud lol. Being admired/cheered for/supported really helps, too. 

I would think he's introverted since he says so. I have friends who are surprised when I told them I'm introverted. I like hanging out with people but at the end of the day I need to retreat somewhere alone to recharge. I'm sure Yuzu knows himself best. :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

6 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

BIG6! :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg: I miss them all! :tumblr_inline_mzx8xsVPrg1r8msi5:

I want to see this again for the Olympics banquet! :sadPooh:

12 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Random thing I found while rereading stuff.

Skaters and their favourite ice-cream flavours: translated by Yuzusorbet

tumblr_nhbz4bkxzl1tbuttdo1_1280.jpg

So I'm Kozuka and Nobu-kun :biggrin: Also, what the hell are those names, I feel like Keiji choose the flavor purely based on it's name...

12 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

Careful observation and data interpolation fueled by lack of sleep and boredom

Uhhh...Yeah, that too *Closes notebook and page with each type written with details and undermarked Yuzuru's (suspected) traits*

I'm INFP apparently, but the fact I cannot for the love of god remember what the letters even stand for, while remembering A LOT of Yuzuru's quotes says much more about me than any character test...

12 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

It seems it's mint/white chocolate mix with pop-rocks. The bloody white chocolate!

People seem to hate sweet so much. It's only one fo the first four tastes before umami came in, and he loves smiling and patying and making people happy (Yes, I'm personifing taste). He really wishes nothing bad to anybody and Yuzuru must feel that and is too kind-hearted to tell him to hype himself down...:shrug:

9 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: JAPANESE TEXT IS WORKING NOW AAAAAAAH

:bow::bow:We don't deserve you.

1 hour ago, micaelis said:

Yes, he has.  Just compare his earlier kiss and cries with the more recent ones.  He's far calmer.  Remember about all his bowing and rising and bowing to the audience when a really big score was racked up.  We don't see much of that now.  Is it just maturity or has he deliberately dialed back on his conduct.  I really enjoyed his earlier kiss and cries.  But now he is an icon for the sport so he has to have DIGNITY (Although we did get tears this year after his record FS at Worlds).   I'd like to see the old Yuzu come back.

...Because now he bows BEFORE the giant score comes up-just saying :laughing: K&C-HIS K&C- cannot be a good example of dignity, even in recent years *flashback to 'ooh' face after ACL's Chopin* as he IS the memelord mac memeface... Him dialing the reaction down there is usually the effect of trying to supress the kuyashii vibes, tbh, to let Brian's logic in (looking at you, Rostelecom) and focusing on convincing himself that 'YES IT WAS GOOD AT THIS TIME, HANYU, NO, YOU SHOULDN'T DO EVEN BETTER NOW, HANYU.'

2 hours ago, getsurenka said:

A quick question: when did Yuzu learn 3A? At which competition did he land his first 3A?

He tried the first 3A in competition in his SP at the Tohoku-Hokkaido Regional competition in October 2008. It was underrotated and he fell on it. He jumped the first clean 3A with positive GOE three weeks later, at the East Japan Junior Championships where he got +0.80 for the jump :2thumbsup:

21 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

I. need. this. again. skating. gods. i. beg. you. 

I. WILL. BELIEVE. THAT. YOU. HAVE. USED. UP. ALL. OF. HIS. BAD. QUOTA. THIS. SEASON.

:sadPooh:

I'm in such a mess with assignments and studies and life in general without him :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

6 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Oh no... Look what I found...

At 0:34... after that gorgeously perfect 4S3T... that infamous 'go crazy' gesture... put it on a loop and I've found what to see for the rest of my life. 

Way to bring a smile to my face.  Crazy to think I was lucky enough to be there for both of these:goe: I actually didn't see the K&C fancam from ACI so this is nice.  

28 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

I. need. this. again. skating. gods. i. beg. you. 

I. WILL. BELIEVE. THAT. YOU. HAVE. USED. UP. ALL. OF. HIS. BAD. QUOTA. THIS. SEASON.

:sadPooh:

I'm in such a mess with assignments and studies and life in general without him :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

NO! You're not going to remind me of ACI :angrypooh::sadPooh:

ETA: with that I become baby swan :pouty: