General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, yuzuangel said:
19 hours ago, kaeryth said:

The newly renovated Ice Rink Sendai's lounge area.

Is yuzu the only one who skates there?

Look closely.  Yuzu's on the cover of every book and magazine there.  To answer the question, there are many others who skate there but I'd be willing to bet that once he retires they'll name the place after him.  Yuzu has put Sendai on the figure skating map.

29 minutes ago, micaelis said:

Look closely.  Yuzu's on the cover of every book and magazine there.  To answer the question, there are many others who skate there but I'd be willing to bet that once he retires they'll name the place after him.  Yuzu has put Sendai on the figure skating map.

Actually, without Shizuka and her gold medal we wouldn't have Yuzu since Ice rink Sendai would have not been reopen.

3 hours ago, Sammie said:

My poor bb.  :smiley-sad021:

Icing doesn't necessarily mean it hurt? It's part of good muscle care when you use muscles that intensely. It helps reduce fatigue in the muscle after intense use - ice after exercise, rest, then use a heating pad or something later. I wouldn't be surprised if he commonly takes ice baths after training or competitions.

4 hours ago, Sammie said:

What is he doing? Screaming and all hyper like that.  :rofl:

lol this was backstage at FAOI or some sort of ice show, I believe and since he usually goes out at the end as the 'title' skater (not part of a group number), is saying he wants to be part of the group number. He means he has confidence he is the most hyper audience member, excited by the others' skating (hence the cheering) and not that he's the most popular/'hyped' btw (I interpreted the subs the latter way initially and was like 'that's kind of uncharacteristic').

This is why I lowkey think he's more of an extrovert who's become an introvert by habit and necessity, he gets so hyped up and energised during shows and around people :laughing:

26 minutes ago, kaerb said:

lol this was backstage at FAOI or some sort of ice show, I believe and since he usually goes out at the end as the 'title' skater (not part of a group number), is saying he wants to be part of the group number. He means he has confidence he is the most hyper audience member, excited by the others' skating (hence the cheering) and not that he's the most popular/'hyped' btw (I interpreted the subs the latter way initially and was like 'that's kind of uncharacteristic').

This is why I lowkey think he's more of an extrovert who's become an introvert by habit and necessity, he gets so hyped up and energised during shows and around people :laughing:

It's New Year on Ice in Osaka from Jounetsu Tairiku.

Personally, I feel like he's more of an ambivert (someone who has a balance of extrovert and introvert features in their personality.) His on ice personality is definitely that of an extrovert (except for when he's training/practicing as Kenji M. observed) and we don't really have a wider sense of his private life except for the few hikikomori stories and snippets he lets out. :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

It's New Year on Ice in Osaka from Jounetsu Tairiku.

Personally, I feel like he's more of an ambivert (someone who has a balance of extrovert and introvert features in their personality.) His on ice personality is definitely that of an extrovert (except for when he's training/practicing as Kenji M. observed) and we don't really have a wider sense of his private life except for the few hikikomori stories and snippets he lets out. :biggrin:

Ambivert is right, though he seems to have a LOT of pent up social energy to let out during ice shows, hence why he gets so hyper about them lol. I'm just gonna stick to my pet theory he's a supreme JP netizen lurker gaming troll on the internet during his downtime until he proves otherwise :laughing:

2 hours ago, kaerb said:

Ambivert is right, though he seems to have a LOT of pent up social energy to let out during ice shows, hence why he gets so hyper about them lol. I'm just gonna stick to my pet theory he's a supreme JP netizen lurker gaming troll on the internet during his downtime until he proves otherwise :laughing:

Extrovert- not all extroverts need people 24/7. Probably slight leaning towards Extroversion, just not an extreme one. ( look up MBTI ENFP, the most introverted of the extroverts-apparently a lot of figure skaters are this). And look at what he plays- Monster Hunter, which I think has an online grouping function. Not skyrim or any of the other solo rpgs which seems to be a favorite among my introvert friends. 

26 minutes ago, Xen said:

Extrovert- not all extroverts need people 24/7. Probably slight leaning towards Extroversion, just not an extreme one. ( look up MBTI ENFP, the most introverted of the extroverts-apparently a lot of figure skaters are this). And look at what he plays- Monster Hunter, which I think has an online grouping function. Not skyrim or any of the other solo rpgs which seems to be a favorite among my introvert friends. 

I'm pretty sure he's INFJ tho...

Good news! The map is almost ready for reals this time :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: now you will be able to drag your marker and delete it by doing a right click!

As soon as i get the japanese input working 100% i will release it again haha. Sorry for the delay! And again, if anyone has another idea of icons i could add, just tell me :biggrin: i can change your icon for another option too hihihi

5 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I'm pretty sure he's INFJ tho...

Good news! The map is almost ready for reals this time :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: now you will be able to drag your marker and delete it by doing a right click!

As soon as i get the japanese input working 100% i will release it again haha. Sorry for the delay! And again, if anyone has another idea of icons i could add, just tell me :biggrin: i can change your icon for another option too hihihi

That was the other one I suspected...but he seems more extroverted than the ones in my family (and an ex). I almost guess INTJ, but his hyperness doesn't remind me of INTJs I know. 

Question-in Japanese is it お誕生日おめでとうございます? Because I didn't think you ended it with Gozaimasu. 

Icons- do we have a swan icon yet?  Are we going to open this map to be added by people outside of this forum?