General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

still a bit buggy but it's functional. If you're on mobile you might need to rotate your phone until I fix the size of the message area.

Didn't have time to put the instructions layer, although I'll do it later so...

Drag around the map until you get to your location or where you want to put your marker, click the location, click the Pooh and write your message:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:. You can click the other markers to read the messages if you're curious. 

Here's the link!

Once again, thank you!! This is marvelous!

Now I worry the link and the idea might get overlooked as the thread moves on. What about having a seperate thread for this?

Anyway, this made my day:pbow:

5 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

still a bit buggy but it's functional. If you're on mobile you might need to rotate your phone until I fix the size of the message area.

Drag around the map until you get to your location or where you want to put your marker, click the location, click the Pooh and write your message:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:. You can click the other markers to read the messages if you're curious. 

Here's the link!

Wow, this is amazing.. I really admire your dedication and skills @Hydroblade this must have been a lot of work, but it is also labor of love so I am sure you enjoyed it  :2thumbsup:

Now to leave a happy birthday message to Yuzu that he may actually get to see  :loveshower:

27 минут назад, MrPudding сказал:

someone misses him :sadPooh:

19 минут назад, Fay сказал:

Ah, those pics do take me back...

This is a guilty pleasure. It has bad consequences: increasing of a withdrawal syndrome (just noticed: withdrawal syndrome sounds like a bad pun now with all those WDs). 

7 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

Here's the link!

:bow::bow: Now I only need three hours to formulate gramatically correct sentence in Japanese, following the tanjoubi omedetou one...but the messages from other satelites are so sweet, d'aww...

Just saying, but there should be at least one quote with the link on every new page we make, at least till 7th, then we can, IDK, create a separate threat for all the fanprojects, so that we have archivized all the ideas, etc?

2 hours ago, MrPudding said:

someone misses him :sadPooh:

2 hours ago, Mastyaeva said:

This is a guilty pleasure. It has bad consequences: increasing of a withdrawal syndrome (just noticed: withdrawal syndrome sounds like a bad pun now with all those WDs). 

Ugh, we didn't mean it like this when I first used that T.T did we jinx the season in the summer?

Also Inside Skating seems to stan all my favorites? Are they my (more knowledgable) alter egos or something?

Thank you so much @Hydroblade for doing this lovely project :thanks:, first we have swan invasion now Pooh invasion !!! I hope somehow Yuzu can see it and understand that he gets enormous support from international fans !

OT at my school we announce  birthdays of students at the beginning of each month and they’ll get a happy birthday pencil:tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

since we are in December , his bd month , I want to shout out “ Happy Birthday “ to all satellites whose bd is in this special month ! May your day be  filled with love and gifts and lots of good news from Yuzu !!!!:tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:  :embSwan: