General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, kaerb said:

Thanks @Hydroblade, the map looks lovely, I'm amazed by your programming skill haha! 

It's um...struggling a bit with my message (I keep clicking save and it doesn't seem to be working). Does it support messages in Japanese?)

Eek, it does, the database and everything is configured to accept Japanese text, but that's one the bugs I have to kill, for some reason it's glitched... It's 2am now and I have class in the morning ha ha so I'll fix that later today, sorry x(

1 minute ago, Hydroblade said:

Eek, it does, the database and everything is configured to accept Japanese text, but that's one the bugs I have to kill, for some reason it's glitched... It's 2am now and I have class in the morning ha ha so I'll fix that later today, sorry x(

No hurry, that's fine! Thank you for arranging all of this - I only wish I was better at programming so I can help :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

1 minute ago, kaerb said:

No hurry, that's fine! Thank you for arranging all of this - I only wish I was better at programming so I can help :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

Lol it would be too embarrassing to let anyone else read my code, it's all over the place rn bc I kinda poured out my ideas of how the map should work in javascript form 😂

But thank you :10742289: