General Yuzuru Chat

52 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

still a bit buggy but it's functional. If you're on mobile you might need to rotate your phone until I fix the size of the message area.

Didn't have time to put the instructions layer, although I'll do it later so...

Drag around the map until you get to your location or where you want to put your marker, click the location, click the Pooh and write your message:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:. You can click the other markers to read the messages if you're curious. 

Here's the link!

Thank you so much for this!! :smiley-happy085:I left a message already. But I kinda' marked a wrong location twice... :slinkaway:. Does refreshing the page remove it automatically? If not, I'm afraid I messed up. 😨

1 minute ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

Thank you so much for this!! :smiley-happy085:I left a message already. But I kinda' marked a wrong location twice... :slinkaway:. Does refreshing the page remove it automatically? If not, I'm afraid I messed up. 😨

Eek, if you mess up you need to refresh so you can mark the right location and leave your message they're I'm afraid D; you can refresh to check where your Pooh was dropped haha

3 hours ago, kaeryth said:

The newly renovated Ice Rink Sendai's lounge area.

is this what heaven looks like? :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: I'd totally spend a whole day here

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

still a bit buggy but it's functional. If you're on mobile you might need to rotate your phone until I fix the size of the message area.

Drag around the map until you get to your location or where you want to put your marker, click the location, click the Pooh and write your message:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:. You can click the other markers to read the messages if you're curious. 

Here's the link!

aww thanks so much hydro! :bow::smiley-happy085: this is so cool! gonna leave my comment and read the other satellite's messages :biggrin:

2 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

Here's the link!

This is the coolest thing ever!! Thank you!

2 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

Here's the link!

Hi there! Thank you very much for this. However I've been a very clumsy Pooh. I dropped one somewhere by mistake and can't take it out. How should I do? :tongueyuzu:

Just now, Terrapin said:

Hi there! Thank you very much for this. However I've been a very clumsy Pooh. I dropped one somewhere by mistake and can't take it out. How should I do? :tongueyuzu:

aww haha, just refresh the page :) as long as you don't click the button to save your message you can start over by refreshing the page. I'll probably implement the drag+delete function tomorrow but i wanted to let you guys start filling the map :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

BTW, please make sure your message was posted, refresh the page and look for your marker, if you can't see it, post it again:tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: