General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Brian! I get you now! I was so against it before but now I know he needs to skate O Fortuna!

I'm not sure why people said it didn't suit him....the way the music builds is perfect for him, especially the ending with his hydroblade and ina bauer. And the music would be perfect for Nessie. The outfit could be something similar to the POTO outfit. And it could work with a 4 min cut-wait, unless the boy was saving music for the 4 min cut. Hm, yes, it would sound like him, creepy little space kitty. 

Edit: now that I think about it, in the music thread we mentioned a LOT of music that have been used in Ice Dance, which would prove that certain music can be cut and work well with 4 minutes. Quite a number also got used by some very dramatic ice dance team (Anassina/Peizerat for example). So off the top of my head, the ones I can recall from A/P's dance programs, we've got Carmina Burana, Man in the Iron Mask, Moonlight Sonata (though I didn't like that one much), R&J suite from Prokofiev. There is also Spenta la Stella (Drobiazko/Vanagas),  and Michael Jackson (Bourne/Kraatz), all of this done before Ice dance got less dramatic. 

So now we're going to do a planet field trip to Ice Rink sendai? Yes, yes?

1 hour ago, kaeryth said:

The newly renovated Ice Rink Sendai's lounge area.

7 minutes ago, Xen said:

I'm not sure why people said it didn't suit him....the way the music builds is perfect for him, especially the ending with his hydroblade and ina bauer. And the music would be perfect for Nessie. The outfit could be something similar to the POTO outfit. And it could work with a 4 min cut-wait, unless the boy was saving music for the 4 min cut. Hm, yes, it would sound like him, creepy little space kitty. 

So now we're going to do a planet field trip to Ice Rink sendai? Yes, yes?

I'm not sure I thought it wouldn't suit him but thought it was paradoxically a melodramatic and dull choice. I haven't seen anyone else do a good job of it, though, to be fair, some just aren't lucky enough to have been born with perfect murderface. I agree about the costume, too, and I'm dying to see this dream come to life!

13 minutes ago, micaelis said:

A little bit of trivia here - Jason Brown is just eight days younger than Yuzu.

And I am just eight days younger than Jason Brown :darklordyuzu: Jason is the midpoint between me and the Overlord Yuzu :laughing:

Sorry, I tried to stop myself, but I just couldn't help mentioning that when I saw your post. :space:

29 minutes ago, Kizuna said:

And I am just eight days younger than Jason Brown :darklordyuzu: Jason is the midpoint between me and the Overlord Yuzu :laughing:

Sorry, I tried to stop myself, but I just couldn't help mentioning that when I saw your post. :space:

So you are one of the amazing young people born in 1994.
Happy birthday month! :congratualtions::pancake: (I looked for a birthday cake emoji but I could not find it...)

still a bit buggy but it's functional. If you're on mobile you might need to rotate your phone until I fix the size of the message area.

Didn't have time to put the instructions layer, although I'll do it later so...

Drag around the map until you get to your location or where you want to put your marker, click the location, click the Pooh and write your message:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:. You can click the other markers to read the messages if you're curious. 

Here's the link!

13 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

still a bit buggy but it's functional. If you're on mobile you might need to rotate your phone until I fix the size of the message area.

Drag around the map until you get to your location or where you want to put your marker, click the location, click the Pooh and write your message:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:. You can click the other markers to read the messages if you're curious. 

Here's the link!

Link takes me to one of those ad listy site things which thinks I want to buy Fender electric guitar strings... in French.

16 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Here's the link!

Thanks so much @Hydroblade for putting this together! 

What would we do without you? :10742289:

(And same as Sparkle, the link is also taking me to a domain for sale page.)