General Yuzuru Chat

8 hours ago, MrPudding said:

6 hours ago, kaeryth said:

This.... is not going to end well... :slinkaway:

Especially with Yuzuru only active skater on the list? Al of them had their share of fans and haters so whoever would win, it will end ugly, for Yuzu especially, since, well, it IS THE OLYMPIC YEAR and all four of them were Olys reps, all of them got Oly medal for Japan and all of them revolutionalized the sport?

Also known as foreign media stirring drama just for the F* sake.

6 hours ago, freeyafanfan said:

You can't deny the zu power! :xD: it's too strong to resist!

...There was a MMORPG called Zu Online, and tbh, this could be a promotional quote for it, down to Yuzumoji (too bad servers closed...).

3 hours ago, Floria said:

:offtopic:   Boyang  withdrew from GPF. Jason Brown will go instead. 

2 hours ago, Floria said:

also Zhenya

*double sob*

Good decision, even if I feel like part of my soul dies every time I read 'withdrew' rn. I hope both of them will have speedy and as painless as possible recovery, and that their replacements will have a blast of a performance in the finals, to make up for them, too. and that Yuzu will send both of them his high-protein diet menu with lots of angry and fighto! Emojis, though that won't be beneficial to Zhenya's foot...

Well, at least we know the seats for ladies will be sold out, now. Wakaba and Satton in the finals in Nagoya? That's an organiser's dream, of course, worse than having them AND Zhenya in there, but still something...

I'm getting flashbacks of 05-06, when the guy and gal who eventually won Oly didn't even show up at GPF. In the ladies' field, both the gold and silver medalists didn't go to GPF. 

Regardless, wishing all the injuries can fully heal within a month, everyone is happy and healthy by Jan, and all that pent up energy leads to a chain of wonderful programs at Olys!

Wow, double WD! I can't say I'm surprised ... so Jason and Satton are in ... from last year Big6, only Nathan and Shoma are in the GPF ... incredible ... this whole GP season was incredible for me :Poohgaveup:Get well soon to all those who are injured ... and I hope Pchiddy will get back strong at CNat! Odd season, indeed! 

ETA: 2015 was such a good year for our Lord Yuzu! 

3 hours ago, sweetwater said:

Thank you for sharing!

He spent almost half of his time for the message for Yuzu! :8122879: He is so warmhearted.

As for not correcting his Japanese, I think the person filmed him thought that the most important thing there was his heart to try to communicate and his message itself.

Yeah that's more important of course. But I didn't mean to correct him in this video, but I mean in general since he's started studying.  Not addressing yourself as "san" or any honorific was one of the first things I learned, so I never practiced it that way to develop the habit.  

I just wanted to share with you the facebook banner that the administrators of the Italian skating facebook group put up today after the news of Boyang withdrawal. I thought it would be nice to know that all around the world, these skaters will be strongly missed. :sadPooh:

Hey guysss I just wanted to remind everyone that discussions surrounding other skaters unrelated to Yuzu can be held either in the team threads or the General Skating Chat 

(Photos of Boyang or other skaters and Yuzu are related to Yuzu so they‘re fine)

HI:  I don't post here much but I thought I would share my latest blog entry.

Celebrating Yuzu's 12 World Records with a Christmas Song!! Hoping to spread a little holiday cheer! Hopefully you know this iconic song and can sing along with my updated lyrics!! I hope you like it and have as much fun singing it as I did making it up!!

https://sportymags.wordpress.com/2017/12/01/yuzuru-hanyu-on-the-12th-day-of-christmas-my-true-love-gave-to-me-world-records/

40 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

I just wanted to share with you the facebook banner that the administrators of the Italian skating facebook group put up today after the news of Boyang withdrawal. I thought it would be nice to know that all around the world, these skaters will be strongly missed. :sadPooh:

I was just thinking that on both the ladies and mens sides, only ONE of the top 5 finishers from worlds will be competing. I'm really missing our guy. :sadPooh: :sadPooh: :sadPooh: :sadPooh: