General Yuzuru Chat

15 минут назад, kaeryth сказал:

I feel so happy for Yuzu, Shizuka, and their beloved Ice RInk Sendai <3

Here's to hoping more Sendai babies will dominate in the FS world with the help of the newly renovated ice rink!

That's so cool <3 Next time I'll go to Japan (hopefully for 2019 WC) I'll defenetely make a trip to Sendai.

hace 26 minutos , katonice said:

This boy... so inspiring.

Is it any wonder why we love him so much? <3

His words about figure skating reminded me why I returned to practice this sport after a very long break. Yuzu was my inspiration to step on the ice again and I am extremely glad I did it. I can feel his happiness when skating myself, I look forward to each practice or lesson and I believe I will never get tired of it. 

My overall impression is that he greatly enjoys competitive skating still and it makes me hopeful about a few seasons more.

4 minutes ago, Floria said:

:offtopic:   Boyang  withdrew from GPF. Jason Brown will go instead. 

!!

I'm glad he did it. Definitely glad. He needs to go into his first Olympics as fresh as a daisy, not injured. I'm glad his team suddently got some sense smacked into them. I wonder if they knew about both of his injured ankles or not... 

Also, SOCHI YEAR! What the HELL was I doing in 2014, that I didn't watch Yuzuru at least at Olympics?? Ugh, ugly years. After all, I'm glad I got to know him during my happy, healthy years. 

Also, happy because now we have TWO no-quads athletes in the GPF...what the hell... US federation must be happy. 

5 hours ago, Danibellerika said:

Not sure if this has been posted, but Jason Brown has a message for Japanese fans and he also has a message for Yuzu. 

http://web.canon.jp/event/skating/interview/2017_2018/brown.html

He's the sweetest.  But I chuckled when he called himself "Jason-san" :laughing::laughing:.  I think he's so kind that nobody has to heart to correct him.

Thank you for sharing!

He spent almost half of his time for the message for Yuzu! :8122879: He is so warmhearted.

As for not correcting his Japanese, I think the person filmed him thought that the most important thing there was his heart to try to communicate and his message itself.

hace 1 minuto , Murieleirum said:

!!

I'm glad he did it. Definitely glad. He needs to go into his first Olympics as fresh as a daisy, not injured. I'm glad his team suddently got some sense smacked into them. I wonder if they knew about both of his injured ankles or not... 

Also, SOCHI YEAR! What the HELL was I doing in 2014, that I didn't watch Yuzuru at least at Olympics?? Ugh, ugly years. After all, I'm glad I got to know him during my happy, healthy years. 

Also, happy because now we have TWO no-quads athletes in the GPF...what the hell... US federation must be happy. 

Next substitute is Javi :eek:. Hopefully there will be no more withdrawals because of injuries.

2014 is the year I first saw Yuzu, but I count myself in this fandom since 2015 :facepalm:. Better late than never.

23 minutes ago, Floria said:

:offtopic:   Boyang  withdrew from GPF. Jason Brown will go instead. 

Get better soon, Boyang! Waiting for you and Yuzu to come back in good shape and be able to show what you two can do at the Olympics.:fingerscrossed::tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw::fingerscrossed::tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

And Good luck, Jason!:tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

2014 was the first year when I heard Yuzu’s name on the street came out from a mouth of stranger. She was a little girl about 4 or 5 and saying “Hanyu Yuzuru-kun kakkoii!” I cannot forget that snowy February morning.