General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

Map update: Saving+retrieving messages work now :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: i'm having a bit of trouble displaying the Poohs from the saved messages tho.

Do you guys want me to release it as soon as that's solved or do you want to wait until i do the clustering+scaling of images?

I'm also thinking about adding a heatmap, it might help us see where in the world is the highest concentration of satellites lol

yaaay :bow: :bow: :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:   I think we'll take whichever will work best for you :biggrin: either one is fine since we're poor little satellites who can't help fasten the work :xD:

5 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

E. Other (Akio Sasaki)?

I don't know what's the purpose of the poll but whenever it involves yuzu, i'll pick him :slinkaway:

3 minutes ago, Floria said:

The best way to promote nationals of course :laughing:. I just hope it will not create unnecesarry pressure on him.

While they should promote GPF but instead focusing on Nats that is weeks away.. hmm.. even with a seimei picture.. power of the zu

zASTL8d.png

:darklordyuzu: It's almost ready guys!!! I just need to put the instructions and translate into japanese but other than that i think i will have it ready later today!

ETA: If anyone wants other icons pls tell me and i will add them :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: currently i only have pooh, sad pooh, angry pooh, pink bow and a satellite