General Yuzuru Chat

21 minutes ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

Really!? Here, if you had no struggle and all goes according to plan in your studes, you should be finished in Uni at more or less 19-20y/o. 

Edit: That's for 4yr courses.

:jaw:

In my country (Poland) compulsory pre-uni education takes 12 years, which normally makes applicants 18/19 years, like in the UK.

Just now, lilsailor said:

I think most European countries are 18/19 for uni right? 

I think so...

In Poland education is compulsory until 18 meaning a person must remain at school until that age, unless they finish all 12 grades earlier. No dropping out for us. And a full master's course at uni takes 5 years in most fields, so people are usually not fully graduated until 23/24...

I never knew that in other countries you it could be done by the age of 19/20!

12 minutes ago, Moria Polonius said:

I think so...

In Poland education is compulsory until 18 meaning a person must remain at school until that age, unless they finish all 12 grades earlier. No dropping out for us. And a full master's course at uni takes 5 years in most fields, so people are usually not fully graduated until 23/24...

I never knew that in other countries you it could be done by the age of 19/20!

Yeah, UK you can drop out at 16, and many go onto go to a Tech for more practical subjects like engineering and mechanics 

24 minutes ago, lilsailor said:

Yeah, UK you can drop out at 16, and many go onto go to a Tech for more practical subjects like engineering and mechanics 

You can drop out at 16 here too, but you need parent permission to do this that young. I know of kids who only complete one year of high school and two days of the next year before dropping out lol and you still can get GED and go to college if you do this

1 hour ago, lilsailor said:

I think most European countries are 18/19 for uni right? 

Yeah most - we (Czech) have 9 years of compulsory schooling starting at the age of 6 (plus at least a year of kindergarden) and then 4 years of high school - and then uni which most of the people start at the age of 19 ^^ Most programs/majors take 3 years for a Bc. and then 2 years for Master's^^.

Every country has different curriculum of education. In my country during my time this is how school works: you may or may not have prep educ prior to elem. In my case I had 2yrs prep(4-6y/o). Formal education starts at elem:6yrs elem sch(6-12y/o), then 4yrs hs(12-16y/o), lastly depending on your course but more often 4yrs college(16-20). If you're smart enough you can be acclerated. But 2 yrs ago K-12 was introduced. In this system there is a cumpolsary 1yr of kinder yr before elem. Then hs years are subdivided to jr high (Gr 7-10) and sr high (Gr 11-12) with sr high focused on helping students find their ideal course for college.

@Hydroblade. You graduated with honors!? In engineering!? YOU ARE SMART!? Also about the Yuzu fixing psp or cp issue, I think he fixed PJ Kwong's phone before their interview. There's a video of it that I'm pretty sure of. (help, someone. @kaeryth, our video god/goddess!

Also, Yey for the map! And once again thank you for your effort!! <3

12 minutes ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

@Hydroblade. You graduated with honors!? In engineering!? YOU ARE SMART!? Also about the Yuzu fixing psp or cp issue, I think he fixed PJ Kwong's phone before their interview. There's a video of it that I'm pretty sure of. (help, someone. @kaeryth, our video god/goddess!

Also, Yey for the map! And once again thank you for your effort!! <3

Haha i didn't graduate with honors because of my outsanding grades :P only because i was high on Hanyu and remembered everything the test asked me to answer :rofl: I'm not smart i just have a good memory and it was boosted by precious faerie bb.

He did that too but i am pretty sure that at one point in one article it was mentioned that he was fixing his psp, like, he opened it and was fixing it. And the computer thing I THINK it was during one of those team building events, i think before sochi?

:angrypooh:the map is coming along nicely, i just need to win the fight against the divs of evil so you guys know what to do haha