General Yuzuru Chat

28 minutes ago, asahi said:

I was born late end of 2000 :tumblr_m9gcraReGL1qzckow:Just a wee seventeen year old working way through senior year of high school and hoping for acceptance into college I continuously forget to apply to...(I have application open in another tab for more than the past month oops). 

Yeah I just turned 18, and I’m applying to university rn :(((

44 minutes ago, asahi said:

I was born late end of 2000 :tumblr_m9gcraReGL1qzckow:Just a wee seventeen year old working way through senior year of high school and hoping for acceptance into college I continuously forget to apply to...(I have application open in another tab for more than the past month oops). 

And here I am born in 2000 already in college for a full semester now because Quebec education system :xD:

16 minutes ago, lilsailor said:

Yeah I just turned 18, and I’m applying to university rn :(((

I don't want to deal with... even more school so I decide I will just quit school and become a black smith...

1 minute ago, kelly said:

And here I am born in 2000 already in college for a full semester now because Quebec education system :xD:

I don't want uni and I not understand how skaters can juggle uni and skating... Yuzuru, teach me your ways :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

[hides her 6 years of uni]

shh engineering is hard ok? :slinkaway: Good thing i decided to follow him on my last semester where i didn't really have class but only had to prepare myself for a test that wasn't that important :P i would have done terribly at uni if i had ignored my gut feeling and followed him closely since sochi...

ETA: I just realized i only said "him" hahaha. When i said "him" i used to picture this:

HIM.jpg

But now i can only think of this:

AS20170526004674_comm.jpg(x)

5 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

shh engineering is hard ok? :slinkaway: Good thing i decided to follow him on my last semester where i didn't really have class but only had to prepare myself for a test that wasn't that important :P i would have done terribly at uni if i had ignored my gut feeling and followed him closely since sochi...

ETA: I just realized i only said "him" hahaha. When i said "him" i used to picture this:

latest?cb=20131114045533&key=c5c89663c38

But now i can only think of this:

yuzuru-hanyu-performs-during-the-fantasy(x)

Should I be worried for my studies

ETA: who am I kidding it already went crazy after ACI

19 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Engineering IS REALLY HARD! I need to bow at you for finishing it! :bow:

One of my classmates from HS who went to the same uni as mine said that in College of Engineering they still find themselves grateful if they received 3.0 (75), the lowest passing grade and that is still considered high for them. I was shocked hearing that because in my department if you get 3.0 the dean would be like "You! Out! Out! Out!" :biggrin:

10 minutes ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

Really!? Here, if you had no struggle and all goes according to plan in your studes, you should be finished in Uni at more or less 19-20y/o. 

Edit: That's for 4yr courses.

That is interesting! Here, only way for this is to skip grades, which is not common offered. Only incident I know in my school system is a kid comes from Thailand and due to differences in education in Thailand and where I live, he has no need for the four years of high school and so they allow him to graduate a year early because he will have no more classes to take past next year :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:It is interesting the difference in education! Even with intelligence, my school for sure if very strict on having enough high school credits for graduating, requiring some pretty pointless things (four credits of PE, on top of just a set number of credits). So say I wish to go into astronomy and astrophysics and maths, but I required to take other electives that do not go to  what I wish to do because I need certain credit number just to graduate.

6 minutes ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

Engineering IS REALLY HARD! I need to bow at you for finishing it! :bow:

One of my classmates from HS who went to the same uni as mine said that they still find themselves grateful if they received 3.0 (75), the lowest passing grade and that is still considered high for them. I was shocked hearing that because in my department if you get 3.0 the dean would be like "You! Out! Out! Out!" :biggrin:

I graduated with honors literally thanks to Yuzu. Got a high mark on that final test because i was high on his win at NHK trophy last year :rofl: and since that test had EVERYTHING i learned at school, getting a high grade lets you graduate with honors.

I don't consider myself a good student, but my teachers had a lot of faith in me: i suck at school but i'm good at learning :embSwan:

And yeah, i had a lot of those, getting the lowest passing grade in a class but feeling like i got full marks :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

To keep this Yuzu-related, i seem to recall that once he had to repair either his PSP or change the drive of some computer and he was the only one who knew how to do it?(maybe both, i don't remember well) My geek self salivated over that :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid: