General Yuzuru Chat

17 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

this is prbably suited to the japanese study group but yeah, i hear sugoi more often than sugoku and i find myself using it too :slinkaway:

I admit I haven't noticed it before, though I'm probably paying more attention now. The funny thing is sugoku actually sounds more natural to me (while other grammatically correct things don't) than sugoi in those cases. I'll pay more attention from now on lol

Oh and just for the record, the Javi interview only has a brief mention of Yuzu in connection to number of quads and there's plenty of talk of retirement, for those who would rather skip that...

Shoma is sponsored by Toyota? It's a bit funny how everyone has highschools, universities, clubs, and then Shoma is Toyota, Yuzu is ANA and a couple more by other non-school related stuff. Of course, ANA particularly stands out lol (SMBC, too)

And yes, hoping for a full recovery...

Actually, I was re-watching 24H TV last night and it kind of dawned on me that that was the perfect, ready for Olympics shape Brian was talking about. He was effortlessly impeccable. OK, it was a TV program, they might have done several takes, but still. I don't want that shape for Nationals, though. That has to come at the Olympics. If it does... :volcano:

hace 13 minutos , KatjaThera said:

Shoma is sponsored by Toyota? It's a bit funny how everyone has highschools, universities, clubs, and then Shoma is Toyota, Yuzu is ANA and a couple more by other non-school related stuff. Of course, ANA particularly stands out lol (SMBC, too)

Actually, I was re-watching 24H TV last night and it kind of dawned on me that that was the perfect, ready for Olympics shape Brian was talking about. He was effortlessly impeccable. OK, it was a TV program, they might have done several takes, but still. I don't want that shape for Nationals, though. That has to come at the Olympics. If it does... :volcano:

I always wonder if 24tv is one single perfomance or several ones. Last year's White Legend wasn't perfect. But he wasn't in his best shape then.

1 時間前, KatjaTheraさんが言いました:

Oh, it's great to finally have footage of this! Too bad they cut off so quickly... it wasn't just Nobu, all the guys pounced on him. I think Michal Brezina and Javi at least were also there. (Someone posted pictures of the scene, once, but there was no video...)

I spotted Tomáš Verner next to Nobunari :rubeye: 

31 minutes ago, Floria said:

Entries for Japan Nationals

ETA same in english

I glanced at the mens and panicked cause I didn't se Yuzu's name :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

Then after having trouble breathing.. I checked the list slowly and saw his name. Phew :squishedPooh:

And also looking at the club/sponsors, Yuzu and Shoma really got big support.. especially Yuzu

18 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

yeah you didn't hear about how they reserve seats in GPF for Toyota employees to support shoma? :59227c768286a__s:

6 minutes ago, SuzyQ said:

I spotted Tomáš Verner next to Nobunari :rubeye: 

You're right. It was him, not Brezina. Wonder why I remembered it the other way around...

1 minute ago, yuzuuu said:

yeah you didn't hear about how they reserve seats in GPF for Toyota employees to support shoma? :59227c768286a__s:

And I hadn't heard that... I guess it'd pay off to be a Toyota employee, whether or not you support Shoma... *feels strangely happy her family car is a Mitsubishi, not a Toyota*

11 minutes ago, Floria said:

I always wonder if 24tv is one single perfomance or several ones. Last year's White Legend wasn't perfect. But he wasn't in his best shape then.

Who knows... I think until now most of his performances were live, so not much chance to do it again. But this year it was obviously recorded, especially since Yuzu was already back in Toronto when it aired, I think, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. He was virtually perfect at the Yokohama event, too, wasn't he? And he just oozes confidence... (ok, that's also different from a competition, but still). So it wouldn't surprise me if it was just one take.

I feel like we go back to off-season. No news, yuzu is in ninja mode and we are gossiping about him. I find it so peachful as if nothing had happened. Of course I'm worried about his injury (so much ) but I'm okay with no news about him until Nats because I really hope Japanese media to stay way from Yuzu at this time. Injury, withdrawal, that is stressful enough. No need to stress him out anymore. I believe all he needs is his own space to calm down after a stressful situation.