General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, Deliverpooh said:

Hahah, can't wait to see it. And somehow I wouldn't be too surprised if an anime came out about 7 Yuzuru's. Watching anime for many years has inoculated me from feeling surprised about most things :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Wouldn't mind a Yuzuru cameo in a random sports anime, maybe the third seasone of Free! :xD:

Theoretically he had a cameo as a cover of a magazine JJ was holding...

There was this ridiculous idea of making one giant anime crossover of any anime series, and make them all aiming for Japanese Olympic Team (idea came out before YoI and Ginban Kaleidoscope never got popular enough to get FS into sports anime range, so I assume original poster meant only Summer Olys, but now, maybe they wpuld make it about camp of Olympians? then again, the joke was on any other anime protag, because PoT cast would just cause another extinction of something because TENNIS POWER

7 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:

Theoretically he had a cameo as a cover of a magazine JJ was holding...

There was this ridiculous idea of making one giant anime crossover of any anime series, and make them all aiming for Japanese Olympic Team (idea came out before YoI and Ginban Kaleidoscope never got popular enough to get FS into sports anime range, so I assume original poster meant only Summer Olys, but now, maybe they wpuld make it about camp of Olympians? then again, the joke was on any other anime protag, because PoT cast would just cause another extinction of something because TENNIS POWER

Oh, didn't know about the magazine! Know he was somewhere else in YOI, when they show a drawing of six grand prix finals participants (it shows all six from GPF 2015). 

That crossover sounds like fun. The dinosaurs thing is still being joked about even though it's about 13 years ago: a true classic:tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

17 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Would you look at this... I'm already in 2018!!!

Most important question is-did PC already Happen? Did Yuzuru's 'my precious' stare was aimed at his own neck for once? can we be happy? Where is Nessie in there and is Lady Lutz behaving(or is she on a suspension?)? Was the team Yuzu able to smuggle Pooh into arena?

So many questions...:Poohgaveup:

18 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:

Most important question is-did PC already Happen? Did Yuzuru's 'my precious' stare was aimed at his own neck for once? can we be happy? Where is Nessie in there and is Lady Lutz behaving(or is she on a suspension?)? Was the team Yuzu able to smuggle Pooh into arena?

So many questions...:Poohgaveup:

9 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

i come from the future bleep bloop

The forum always finns a way to decend into madness. :2thumbsup:

My eyes decided to rest for 8 hours and what did I find!? All of you talking about Yuzu-sensei and Satellites training camp, PoT, Tenimyu and a birthday project. This planet is unbelievable (in a good way)! 

It's sad but my country only have 4 skating rinks nationwide,  :smiley-sad016:not a good venue for our training camp. But I remember everytime Disney on Ice visits here they transform Araneta Coliseum (back then now its Mall of Asia Arena) to an ice rink. But that's not quite often. I wonder if the Yuzu-effect will also prompt our country to do that. Hope so that would be fun!! :smiley-happy085:. All of us satellites going ton ton ton suu while he's :hachimaki: in the middle of the rink (eh... That's fun, right?:slinkaway:). 

PoT! The best sports anime ever!! (of course, for me) You all have mentioned characters that reminds you of Yuzu. Hmm, let's see. It's hard to name a single character because Yuzu is a character of his own. For me, he has Eiji's childishness (and look at that Eiji is always the neko on chibi episodes), Tezuka's iron will and stubbornness (rest that elbow and shoulder Dorobō nii-san!), Fuji's fierceness (of course when he's serious. When his eyes opens and he glares at you, you better PRAY HARD!), Inui's geekiness (Yuzu's also keeping a notebook of data, right? But mostly of himself), Atobe's confidence (but not to point that he's gonna go "Ore-sama no bigi ni yoina!" and a residual Kirihara (he's quite destructive but mostly to himself). I hope he doesn't do that anymore but we still can't rule out a residual.

I only watched a few Tenimyu vids so I don't know them all. But I love Shirotan and Aiba-chi!! Shirotan's Yudan Sezu ni Ikou is a thing of beauty!! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

tF4zQ0y.png

FyAKOEP.png

Should i add swan markers:tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:?

ETA: Yes, the Poohs will be scaled down but i can't edit the images rn D;

Cool! This is sooo cool! I know it will sting (and I think I should not do this) but it really reminded me of this.. :slinkaway:

Omg! I really babbled a lot. I'm really sorry!! ごめんなさい!! :headdesk: