General Yuzuru Chat

6 hours ago, Aotoshiro said:

Yay forum is in a squishy mood! And we're going back in time, and then forward again! sometime soon we'll be back to the Battle of two Brians and ugly red and purple(???What was that, Boitano) officer costumes (and fluffy hair-still untouched by the curse of having two best skaters in the World under your wing)!

re:silent mods- no, I DEFINITELY do not mind our mods being as crazy as we are- the only other forum I was and felt comfortable posting in was small forum where you could see mod replying to literally everyone and on any topic, so :Carrot:.

re: Evil FanyuTM and Good FanTM -in what place on ISU rulebook guideline there is written what is the correct way to fan(that's a  verb by the way, not noun :facepalm:)? (Aaand, 50ways to be a Yuzuru Fan video floats into my consciousness) Sorry for outside FS reference, but I got into Tenimyu because Koseki Yuta and Furukawa Yuta were cute(okay, for me had pleasing voices is more accurate description, I keep forgetting to look at people all the time), and only after that discovered what a hardcore (and versatile) artists Tenimyu creates (being hit by a car and not even knowing if you'll be able to walk again? Dude, puhlease, I will graduate from the MUSICAL after that...You need a character with a serious stress disorder? Sure, I mostly played cutepies, but why not, I will pull it off and PULL IT OFF GREAT).

And sure, human shallowness runs deep, but Yuzuru's character and skating is even deeper, so  good luck in staying only fan of his good looks:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:  (I wanted to add another PoT reference to Yuzuru's skating=Tezuka Zone, but it might be too close to :ban-smiley-face:, so I just leave it here :biggrin:)

Would just like to say I never expected a Prince of Tennis reference here. I love that anime.  

And to keep this Yuzuru-relevant, I think that personality wise,  he would fit in best with Hyotei: large amounts of fans, flamboyant and used to a competitive environment :biggrin:

Skating-wise, perhaps Fuji? Elegant, skillful skating that is almost unmeasurable (even Inui wouldn't be able to take his data) ;)

17 minutes ago, Deliverpooh said:

Would just like to say I never expected a Prince of Tennis reference here. I love that anime.  

And to keep this Yuzuru-relevant, I think that personality wise,  he would fit in best with Hyotei: large amounts of fans, flamboyant and used to a competitive environment :biggrin:

Skating-wise, perhaps Fuji? Elegant, skillful skating that is almost unmeasurable (even Inui wouldn't be able to take his data) ;)

I have to confess I'm a huge tenimyu fan....

1 hour ago, Fay said:

Can I exchange five thousand questions I have for just half an hour of his skating? No hard elements - just skating around the skating rink...

I was thinking the same thing when I saw this question. 

I started wracking my brain trying to think of what I would ask him and realized what I enjoy most is just watching him move on (and off) ice. His movement for me is the most fascinating thing. To be able to watch him skate in practice is wonderful, I would love to watch him skate while on the rink rather than in the seats. 

32 minutes ago, Deliverpooh said:

*cough* He's Rikkai-dai material. Probably Yukimura-smiling but secretly competitive as heck. 

mmmm:tumblr_inline_n2pje39gH11qdlkyg: for me I don't know what I'd ask him but more of a petition for him to do lots of ice shows exhibition around the world and not just stay in Japan:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:, I suppose other countries don't have strict fancams regulations like japan, and I doubt I'll be able to ever see him live (I wish I had the money to go watch him :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:)  I'd really want to see many of those fancams.:tumblr_inline_n0o1ffHUs91qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mjgka6fYNw1qz4rgp:

I used to be a huge fan of PoT, and to me yuzu is like a combination of echizen, tezuka and fuji, :laughing:

2 hours ago, MrPudding said:

New level of extra :smiley-laughing021:

LMAO. THIS IS AWESOME.

Also, we don't get shitstorms but paprika storms :P? Yay for our ever growing planet lore,

To those who say that they would like to skate with him, yeah, that too. I've only skated once (if you can call that "skating" lol) and i loved it so much, that i know i would let him go all spartan training on me, which would probably end up in injury but i would be so eager to learn, and learn from him, that i would be begging him for more.

Then i would collapse in the middle of the rink and i would be taken to heaven by him hydroblading around me :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

38 minutes ago, Deliverpooh said:

22 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I have to confess I'm a huge tenimyu fan....

Way to discover new co-fans? Throw in a PoT reference in Yuzuru Gen Chat!

@DeliverpoohI never tried to match Yuzu to any of the boys, because his competitive/gala/on-ice/off-ice differences makes him suitable to be at least a separate team all by himself (Now, imagine that-seven Yuzuru brothers, three dominating singles and four destroying people in Doubles [but I guess if there were so many of them, they would go on to conquer ice dance and pairs...hmmm]), but if I seriously had to choose, he's a mix of Tezuka, Tachibana and Fuji, with a pinch of Eiji (guess which is my fav team, lol) off ice and during Galas, when he's on a catnip or any other happy pills.

The rest...Yep, Fuji, skating-wise (nothing you cannot pull off, and if you can't you just start singing about being reborn anew-sorry for off topic, but which 'Boku wa kawaru' is your favorite @Hydroblade?), and personality... Tachibana-Tezuka mix of 'I behave like an adult twice my actual age, but in the end I just want to take part in the sport I adore' and 'teamwork is important, supporting youngsters is important, being amazed by other's talent and strive to cultivate both them and myself is important'. With a pinch of a cat on a catnip, as I said previously. If we're speaking about the teams, didn't Yuzu and Javi mentioned more than once that TCC is more like a family thanks to Brian and Tracy? (so Rokkaku?)

@XenI forgot Rikkaidai O.o He's definitely Yukimura material (*Kami no Ko playing in the background*) if only he wasn't the absolute kindest person in the world to everybody including his rivals...

@Hydro, which Tenimyu, or are you one of those most beautiful people that while having their favs, support all of them?

Ugh, my nerd is showing up, I'm sorryyyy:Poohgaveup:

5 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:

@Hydro, which Tenimyu, or are you one of those most beautiful people that while having their favs, support all of them?

My favorite is the second cast but yeah, i like all of them lmao ("Ikkiuchi" from The Imperial Match Hyoutei in Winter is a masterpiece and i love it so so so so so so much)

5 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

My favorite is the second cast but yeah, i like all of them lmao ("Ikkiuchi" from The Imperial Match Hyoutei in Winter is a masterpiece and i love it so so so so so so much)

Good choice, this song is epic! Ikkiuchi was what made me love 6th cast Tezuka tho...:slinkaway:And thus made 6th cast officially win my fav cast voice, despite Fuji I didn't enjoy when in-char xD

Now my withdrawal kicks in and I wonder IF that ever happened, who would skate to what song(s) from Tenimyu. Yuzu can make work all of them...

5 minutes ago, yuzuuu said:

I like how PoT is slowly surfacing everywhere. first in the fan arts thread, then the IdF thread, then here hahaXD

Maybe we should have a thread for it :P

I just checked on an incognito window and you guys are almost on the 80's now!!!

Which makes me remember that i imagined Yuzu skating to Careless Whisper because it came out on spotify and those spread eagles in my mind were gorgeous :rofl: