General Yuzuru Chat

haha every time I hang out with my friends and I come across shops selling anything with the word 'yuzu' on it, I would point it out to my friends. Now, they would all text me pictures of anything they see with 'yuzu' on it too XD so far, i've gotten lozenges, tea, chocolate, soap, juice, sweets, ice cream, beds, jellys etc. XD

10 minutes ago, Neenah said:

Yuzu withdrawal is real :smiley-shocked032: I nearly bought a Yuzu ice cream tub just now. It is almost 0 degrees outside and I would have had to eat it immediately because I have no room in the freezer (to keep it until summer) and I have a cold :tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid:

Thankfully I still have some self control left or I would have died :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

1 minute ago, Fay said:

I got myself a yuzu and lemongrass tea at a cafe once - and I felt self-conscious about explaining to my friend why I wanted it...

That's why I'm not going out to the supermarket-I spied Xylitol white near the usual Orbit there the last time I went shopping (and, by some miracle, bought only things from the shopping list), so I don't know what would happen if I actually went there today...

So happy to see the thread in squishy mode! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

If I can only ask Yuzu one question...wow this is so tough...there're so many things I want to ask him!

Hmm, if I really have to choose, then I guess I'll ask him about how he feels about his fame, especially in Japan. He loves his country so much, but what does it feel like to be unable to move around freely...:tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp:

1 hour ago, Aotoshiro said:

You know you'll end up on ce with him? As much as he is a show off, he also wants to share his love for skating and will probably ton ton suu you onto the ice.

Awww...that would be awesome! I really really hope one day, one of us satellites DO get a chance to learn skating from him. Seriously. 

If I had one impossible to request and realize dream, I would rub a genie lamp and ask for that- that he would take our entire forum ice skating. Now, how to fit all 2k of us on ice is another issue, maybe separate into groups and 10 min sessions? 

2 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:

You know you'll end up on ce with him? As much as he is a show off, he also wants to share his love for skating and will probably ton ton suu you onto the ice.

Yes PLEASE!!! I'd break my neck for it! 

42 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:

That's why I'm not going out to the supermarket-I spied Xylitol white near the usual Orbit there the last time I went shopping (and, by some miracle, bought only things from the shopping list), so I don't know what would happen if I actually went there today...

There is this new bakery that opened in my city that makes cartoon inspired macarons--including Pooh macarons. The Pooh macarons are mango-flavoured, but I always think to myself: "Why didn't they make them yuzu-flavoured?"

As for questions, I think I would be very interested to know about how he feels about music in figure skating--specifically, his feelings about skating to pop music, classical pieces, incidental music from movies or musicals; is there a genre of music that he would like to explore or he would like to see skaters explore more of when he retires; and (might be on the flamebaity side, but) what he thinks of the warhorse trend in figure skating.

I would also be curious to know how he feels about playing an established character in a program based on an established story vs. interpreting a piece or music not based on any established story... what is going through his head, and what he prefers.

1 minute ago, Xen said:

Awww...that would be awesome! I really really hope one day, one of us satellites DO get a chance to learn skating from him. Seriously. 

If I had one one impossible to request and realize dream, I would rub a genie lamp and ask for that- that he would take our entire forum ice skating. Now, how to fit all 2k of us on ice is another issue, maybe separate into groups and 10 min sessions? 

I'm on exchange in Ljubljana, Slovenia right now, and in the one of central squares they set up two rinks, conneted by small ice roads:

So maybe something like that, but bigger for the forum xD