General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, liv said:

Our future, your past... kind of like world time zones when my night is Japan's morning...

after SA, I really miss the real figure skaters... Yuzu, Javi, shoma etc... it fees like there were imposters at SA.... good news, though, less than a month until J Nats... only a couple of weeks until fake GPF...

I think that's a little unfair to call it a 'fake' GPF or to call the SA competitors imposters or to imply they're somehow not real figure skaters? : / Totally understand feeling less than enthusiastic about GPF but I have no doubt everyone who's in the GPF or participated in the GP series has worked ridiculously hard to get there and are legitimate in every way, no matter their level or results. I'm sure you don't mean any harm with your words but just...let's all be respectful here yeah? 

bb!yuzu aka. 70% leg lol

And 3A from standstill 

(also, I apologise @liv if it seemed like I was targeting you and if it was a joke - like I said, I don't think you meant badly but I think just the wording and the fact it wasn't in the context of a wider discussion about SA meant didn't register immediately as a joke to me. I've seen people un-ironically say stuff like this today/recently on GS, YT chat and Twitter so I'm sorry I was overly sensitive)