General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Speaking of Yuzu 3As.. From the NHK Trophy 2016 special exhibition.

Watch the whole video! But if you wanna skip to the 3A (in this case SE-3A-SE-3A-SE at 12:00 mark)

Hide contents

Geez, only 2 in a row? What a slacker. (Needed a warning for Requiem. Heart sore.)

2 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

lol maybe Prime Minister Pooh wanted to save the 2000 page for Nats :LOL:

But we worked so hard with all our nonsense posts. :(

4 時間前, SparkleSaladさんが言いました:

:biggrin: Haha he's fine, I meant the evil probably young girl in the audience who was whistle-pitch screaming her face off. That's gotta be horrible to have to listen to while you're trying to concentrate. I cannot abide squealers. Squealers, pray you don't find yourself within my general area at Worlds. There will be consequences. -_-

Ah oops. I've seen that performance before once upon a time (but not a fancam version) and so didn't watch it again and assumed the you meant he was squealing somewhere in it, tho I couldn't really figure out where when I pulled the bar across since the whole video was only him performing. Nevertheless I went ahead with my assumption because the guy does have this high-pitched thing that he does and he was at the age where he was going through puberty and it didn't occur to me that it's a fancam so...

Well, if nothing else, this has taught me better than to jump to conclusions. >_< Can't say I'm not glad to be spared a fangirly squeal, though, if that is indeed a fan squealing. And my observation of his exceptional communication skills stands.