General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I love Figure Skaters magazine but the quality of some of the posters is really bad. :( Bought one with mermaid swan and it’s as if they just did a Google image search and blew it up. The rest of the magazine is pretty wonderful though and it’s very tempting to buy every issue.

Hmm I have a few, but hadn't noticed the poster issue... then again I try not to look at the posters too much... I had planned to frame up the AnAn poster and the traditional wear one in the small space I have left, but now I hesitate because I have so many great posters...

2 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

Hmm I have a few, but hadn't noticed the poster issue... then again I try not to look at the posters too much... I had planned to frame up the AnAn poster and the traditional wear one in the small space I have left, but now I hesitate because I have so many great posters...

I bought it specifically for the swan poster for a present so I did notice that one being not so great. The others weren't so bad, some not at all bad. Can't believe they wasted half a poster on not Yuzu this issue, though. :P 

1 minute ago, Murieleirum said:

And lol, how did I ever guess that we would get to 2000 pages after Nationals? We are gonna get to 2000 in just about two weeks time xDDDD 

For crying out loud, do you think we'll take two weeks to fill under twenty pages?!

I vote Plushy for ISU president. Or at least president of whatever their FS branch is. I think he'd be a really fair one... He obviously likes Yuzu, but he doesn't strike me as someone who gives empty praise and I doubt anyone would accuse him of favoritism - especially when he always gives great arguments to support his opinion...

1 hour ago, Murieleirum said:

And lol, how did I ever guess that we would get to 2000 pages after Nationals? We are gonna get to 2000 in just about two weeks time xDDDD 

Let me quote myself from page 1954 which was on Sunday :biggrin:

On 2017. 11. 19. at 3:13 PM, sallycinnamon said:

If the thread will be moving as fast as it did in the last couple of days, we'll reach 2000 within a week or maybe two, probably still in November :space:

I'd say Tuesday or Wednesday next week, since the general chat is less active on weekends!

Though I care more about page 1994 than 2000 :peekapooh: