General Yuzuru Chat

9 hours ago, Dori6886 said:

in 2013/2014 he got over 103 points for SP at Nats and then 101.45 for SP at Olys. Just saying  :pouty: 

well I don't mind if that happens again :P but I'll be satisfied as long as he is healthy again back at nats.. keeping expectations low as to avoid heart attacks :xD:

2 hours ago, singcarcom said:

What else can he be? He either breaks hearts :satellite:or breaks WR... :notamused:

:LOL: btw what's with this new carrot emoji lol someone explain it please :carrot_: 

6 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

yep

4A:carrot_:

:salty:  With how soft the technical panel is for other darling competitors and for some in the men's field regarding their multiple quads, Yuzu could've introduced his 4A:carrot_: this season and maybe even could've gotten it ratified if our Yuzu wasn't being the perfect and gracious king Yuzu, imo. :shrug:

1 hour ago, Forcefield said:

:salty:  With how soft the technical panel is for other darling competitors and for some in the men's field regarding their multiple quads, Yuzu could've introduced his 4A:carrot_: this season and maybe even could've gotten it ratified if our Yuzu wasn't being the perfect and gracious king Yuzu, imo. :shrug:

Nah, it’s the legendary 4A, they’d have it under a microscope and then another microscope like they’re doing with Mirai, even if other jumps aren’t called... no shortcuts for Yuzu even if he wanted to = u = 

27 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

Now why didn't I think of that? That's only marginally more expensive than the Phiten set I got... (though there was still the issue of taking the futon home...)

(And I don't know why, I feel like there should be something new Yuzu today... Oh and tomorrow I might try to get the courage to give a swan to my Japanese teacher. Since she's sort of responsible for getting me into Yuzu :war:)