General Yuzuru Chat

54 minutes ago, AsteroidB-612 said:

That's nice!

But if to avoid jinx ..."We Will Rock You"  is nice and another  piece I like," I was born to love you" is pretty upbeat too.

"Bohemian Rapsody "is super cool but I think it will be too hard to make a skate program out of it... But maybe they can make a nice cut of it for FS?

But I got to say "Don't stop me now" is the best and can be very Yuzu ahah (cuz we know nothing stops him ever haha), sadly Machida recently did it... 

I honestly wasn't even thinking about jinxes. :facepalm: I just thought it was fitting since he won Helsinki.

But yeah, "We Will Rock You" would be an awesome end piece for a gala. Bohemian Rhapsody already has been skated to by other skaters, with various music edits. Though Yuzu could always consider doing another Prince piece, or maybe go with David Bowie.

7 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

:LOL:

Thanks everyone who has been posting all this adorable Yuzu content these days :) 

To be honest, I still can't really wrap my head around the fact that he has to miss at least 2 events this season... It still feels surreal and wrong... But hopefully it will turn out to be a good thing, as Brian says :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

1 minute ago, Smultron said:

:LOL:

Thanks everyone who has been posting all this adorable Yuzu content these days :) 

To be honest, I still can't really wrap my head around the fact that he has to miss at least 2 events this season... It still feels surreal and wrong... But hopefully it will turn out to be a good thing, as Brian says :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

I'm also doing some intense googling because I need to constantly distract myself from the GP and GPF..

I'm sure he's feeling way more than what I'm feeling, and he's keeping strong. So the least least I can do is to try to be strong for him :10742289:

Just a quick update from zombie land... remember how Yuzu got a fever after his flight to Japan? Well I got one, too, today ^_^; and I don't usually get fever, nor do I have asthma or so to make my physical condition more delicate. No worries, I won't be jumping any quads though lol (And actually the fever is gone by now, but I still feel so crappy, I haven't even unpacked yet. Anyway, bottom line is I found out through personal experience it's possible to get a fever just from fatigue ^_^ (that and I'm channeling Yuzu too much...)