General Yuzuru Chat

17 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

isn't that just the type of mask he uses because of his asthma that's like idk 10,000 Yen per piece or something :laughing:
eta: they literally show the price (14,980) in the picture, go me :facepalm:

Oh my. I never knew he wore special mask for his asthma. I thought they were just normal ones. No wonder they cost that much. 

I thought they were auctioning off his mask of something.  :facepalm::slinkaway:

10 minutes ago, getsurenka said:

In the midst of Yuzu drought and Yuzu withdrawal symptoms, I present to you this one cute child who was warming up in a play room (?) back in 2012. I hope it makes your withdrawal much less painful. 

What a cutie!! The way he pulled the ball out from under Brian haha and 1:33 is the CUTEST (so this is where the gif is from)

20 minutes ago, getsurenka said:

In the midst of Yuzu drought and Yuzu withdrawal symptoms, I present to you this one cute child who was warming up in a play room (?) back in 2012. I hope it makes your withdrawal much less painful. 

I ded.

(Apart from this one source of all that is good and happy, that uploader has some very... interesting... videos.)

2 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I ded.

(Apart from this one source of all that is good and happy, that uploader has some very... interesting... videos.)

Oh... after reading your post, I went and watched another video from the uploader...  it looks like it is about the protest of Korean influence in Japan (not 100% sure)? Wow they are really heated in their protest... :slinkaway:

1 minute ago, getsurenka said:

Oh... after reading your post, I went and watched another video from the uploader...  it looks like it is about the protest of Korean influence in Japan (not 100% sure)? Wow they are really heated in their protest... :slinkaway:

Let's just pretend we didn't see it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPWOkXfSSO25TR3sP7F3k

And then bask in some more cuteness.