General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, MrPudding said:

I'm starting to have major Yuzuru withdrawal symptoms...

1. Constantly checking twitter, instagram, Tumblr, the Planet

2. Can't focus in class

3. Procrastinating work by watching Yuzu videos...

4. Literally staring at his smiling face to make myself feel better

5. Constantly praying that he's healthy now

6. Having too many Yuzu program marathon

7. Too much daydreaming about him

I should really pull myself together :facepalm:

:Poohgaveup:

OMG, me too! This is so weird...:drama:

I'm checking the planet multiple times a day to see if there are new news.

Anyone who's my good friend knows I'm crazy about him...what have I become?

7 minutes ago, singcarcom said:

OMG, me too! This is so weird...:drama:

I'm checking the planet multiple times a day to see if there are new news.

Anyone who's my good friend knows I'm crazy about him...what have I become?

My classmates at japanese school, who only see me once a week and thus we don't get many chances to talk, KNOW that i adore him....

14 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

My classmates at japanese school, who only see me once a week and thus we don't get many chances to talk, KNOW that i adore him....

More and more people know that I'm crazy about Yuzu...when I'm chatting with people, I find myself linking the topic to Yuzu in my head and I always resist to say it out, in case people get sick of hearing about Yuzu. 

My friend who doesn't follow figure skating now not only knows about Yuzu, she also understand the concept of TES/PCS, SP/FS and she can identify these skaters: Yuzu (of cos!), Patrick, Shoma, Jason, Keegan Messing....and this list will keep expanding...lol

1 minute ago, getsurenka said:

It wasn't so bad when I was kept busy with school the past week or so, but now with things slowing down for me... I started to watch all of his past documentaries and TV appearances from the beginning... what has my life come to? :13877886:

i'm actually trying not to watch anything bc the squish is too much...

8 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

i'm actually trying not to watch anything bc the squish is too much...

I couldn't resist... 

But I watched "Future of Tohoku" for the first time yesterday and it was really interesting to note the differences and similarities between the Yuzu then and the Yuzu now. Ease my withdrawal symptoms for a while...

I am actually more productive now that I know there won't be any competitions, practice reports, or other stuff that keeps me on the forum and social media for most of the day :laughing: 

I can easily ignore everything other than the live streams of the GP's and even for those I am not very invested, so now I have more time and can focus better on my thesis :biggrin:

I am not going to be banned for this am I ?  :smiley-scared005:

31 minutes ago, Neenah said:

I am actually more productive now that I know there won't be any competitions, practice reports, or other stuff that keeps me on the forum and social media for most of the day :laughing: 

I can easily ignore everything other than the live streams of the GP's and even for those I am not very invested, so now I have more time and can focus better on my thesis :biggrin:

I am not going to be banned for this am I ?  :smiley-scared005:

:banned2-smiley-face:  not for the reason that you stated, but cos you used the wrong emoji!

:peekapooh:side-eyeing :smiley-scared005:...