General Yuzuru Chat

15 минут назад, Yolo3a сказал:

... and we were thinking that we need until nationals to be 2000 pages..:rofl:

Especially now, after this video. :smiley-laughing021:His voice is quite a topic for discussion. For example, it has a magical effect on me: I feel better and more confident. :snpeace:

6 時間前, Altieさんが言いました:

that' a pity they chose this particularly awful picture to post everywhere :)

14 分, singcarcomさんが言いました:

There's no way it'll take us that long to reach 2000 pages. :rofl:

I'm still a little :salty: that P&G chose that photo to decorate the entire store when they have cute pictures like :pouty::embSwan::devilYuzu:

Aw, I think the picture itself is a good one. The ta-da! pose is very nicely done and they managed to capture a good expression on his face. It's just them thinking the washed-out sepia tone is a good idea that's a little mind-boggling. I mean, if the idea was gold, there are a million and one better ways to execute it. Now it just looks like they left the posters out in the sun for a bit too long. Who knows, maybe the boss of this campaign likes it this way. And what the boss says, goes. Especially in Japan.

I'm starting to have major Yuzuru withdrawal symptoms...

1. Constantly checking twitter, instagram, Tumblr, the Planet

2. Can't focus in class

3. Procrastinating work by watching Yuzu videos...

4. Literally staring at his smiling face to make myself feel better

5. Constantly praying that he's healthy now

6. Having too many Yuzu program marathon

7. Too much daydreaming about him

I should really pull myself together :facepalm:

:Poohgaveup:

1 minute ago, lilsailor said:

my friends are trying to put me on a yuzuru intervention - they think im obsessed just because i spent £3 on a drink bc it was yuzu flavoured :peekapooh:

Your friends have a terribly low treshold. Interventions in my group usually require an altar to your idol and at least 50% of paycheck spent on merchandising/related activities.

14 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

I'm starting to have major Yuzuru withdrawal symptoms...

1. Constantly checking twitter, instagram, Tumblr, the Planet

2. Can't focus in class

3. Procrastinating work by watching Yuzu videos...

4. Literally staring at his smiling face to make myself feel better

5. Constantly praying that he's healthy now

6. Having too many Yuzu program marathon

7. Too much daydreaming about him

I should really pull myself together :facepalm:

:Poohgaveup:

3 minutes ago, lilsailor said:

my friends are trying to put me on a yuzuru intervention - they think im obsessed just because i spent £3 on a drink bc it was yuzu flavoured :peekapooh:

Should call it "Hydro syndrome" because that's pretty much how i've been since the start of the season

Just now, xeyra said:

Your friends have a terribly low treshold. Interventions in my group usually require an altar to your idol and at least 50% of paycheck spent on merchandising/related activities.

So i qualify...

5 minutes ago, lilsailor said:

I also bought things that have 'Yuzu' on it...

But I'm actually heartbroken because I wanted to buy lush 'yuzu & cocoa' but it's discontinued where I'm at  :sadPooh:

2 minutes ago, xeyra said:

:consoling2: :titanic:

I swear i tried to fight it. On the plus side, having so many Yuzu smiles on my room makes it look brighter.

Just now, MrPudding said:

But I'm actually heartbroken because I wanted to buy lush 'yuzu & cocoa' but it's discontinued where I'm at  :sadPooh:

this should be added to the 50 ways to be a fan video: buying things with "yuzu" on the name :P

Just now, xeyra said:

OMG I died at this   , megaLOL    :)))   You guys never fail to give  me some good  laugh  

32 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

I wonder if the Lush shop in Rome has it still... or if it's even named like that. (Oh hell I'm gonna check next time I go there) 

39 minutes ago, lilsailor said:

Had the same thing, but with only Lotte product in the whole shop (I ended up going, holy shit, I was supposed to be educated immune to adverts consumer...on a sidenote, what would a Yuzuru ad for aloe vera drink be?)

Another off-topic: Thanks, YT's suggested videos generator!