General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, sallycinnamon said:

If the thread will be moving as fast as it did in the last couple of days, we'll reach 2000 within a week or maybe two, probably still in November :space:

...Challenge Accepted.:snpeace:

32 minutes ago, Deliverpooh said:

I'm often impressed by how quickly Japanese fanartists respond to new media in general

I'm more like '...DO YOU EVEN SLEEP?!'

30 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

another Yuzu fan club!  :smiley-love017:

Every time I see something like that, it makes me a little less angry and a bit more :knc_brian2: at the media and their #FSDrama

Hi guys! I'm on my vacation in Japan. Was very sad about Yuzu news on the day of my arrival. Yesterday finally visited Seimei shrine and left ema from myself, from my friends and from Planet. For now it's all I can do to show our support.

PS: sorry for bad handwriting

16 hours ago, Aotoshiro said:

:10742289:

...I only now noticed that last picture, where Medi is posing with two and Yuzu four fingers up... Poor girl, with whom she'll do her three this year?

She can took a photo posing four with yuzu's five next year ! :tumblr_inline_mfy92hO4sm1qid2nw: I can dream right

4 hours ago, MrPudding said:

Unless P&G suddenly release another CM or we get new Yuzu news from the media or if we spot hidden Yuzu at TCC or new Yuzu endorsement products or we get new photos of him or new magazine/newspaper or....

the possibilities is endless :smiley-laughing021:

My gut feeling is we'll break 2000 before Nationals :LOL:

or news of uncles GPF :peekapooh:okay I dream too much tonight I should sleep

7 minutes ago, katonice said:

All I've heard is Brian saying he (Yuzu) will be back in Toronto this Monday.

Whether he's already there or just about to arrive, that I'm not sure.

I think the video is from he was 17? So it could be that the 20th Nov is the anniversary of him going there.. my guess.. 

2 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

I think the video is from he was 17? So it could be that the 20th Nov is the anniversary of him going there.. my guess.. 

Ah yes, this is an old video. The poster I think is just wishing Yuzu well.

I'm not sure if anything special did happen on the 20th Nov before,

but all I know is Yuzu is supposed to be back/returning to Toronto today. 

At least that's what Brian said in an interview.

1 hour ago, MrPudding said:

Yes! It's from when he went to Toronto alone for the first time I assume (to start training with TCC). Omg, it would be so cool if he came back to Canada on the 20th, five years later... not alone though, I bet.