General Yuzuru Chat

32 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

am I the only one cracking up at the worm hospitality? :10814716:

Nope.. ..i thought it might be considered rude to slag his less than perfect English :smiley-laughing021::rofl:

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

Then you are stronger than me :rofl:pls teach me your secrets

Oh it affected me but I lived through it.   His eyes are so warm I melted <3

19 minutes ago, meoima said:

Ok so I found the article that mentioned 4lz. Practically Orser only said “Yuzuru might want to to it(4lz)” so it’s nothing new. Just “maybe” so I am not worried yet. Maybe they will take it out. 

https://twitter.com/yuzuporuko/status/931626699577376768?s=17

Yuzu would definitely want to keep it since he's not one who backs away from a challenge. However, if there's anyone who has a remote chance of convincing Yuzu to drop it... it might be Brian.

Both Yuzuru and the team will know his condition and the state of the jump, something none of us here can know. So they'll judge whether they should drop the 4Lz or not. Yuzuru himself is actually a mature adult now, and he knows what's at stake. It's him who's spent all these years, and fought all the injuries, to get to PC and hopefully have the best shot at repeating that OGM. He also knows himself and his own character best. If he keeps it, there's reason to. If he doesn't, there's a reason as well and he has an excellent team to help him in the decision. Whatever it is, it'll be fine and most importantly, he should come out of this with no regrets.

31 minutes ago, meoima said:

Ok so I found the article that mentioned 4lz. Practically Orser only said “Yuzuru might want to to it(4lz)” so it’s nothing new. Just “maybe” so I am not worried yet. Maybe they will take it out. 

https://twitter.com/yuzuporuko/status/931626699577376768?s=17

I'd have my money on him keeping it. I understand the reasoning as to why he should take it out, but... it's Yuzu. He doesn't just want to win, it's not just about the medals. He wants to win absolutely. He wants to win showing his absolute best. He wants to win having no regrets and going for everything he's capable of. CoR shows he's capable of a 4Lz. To be honest I think even if he won in PC, if it was without the 4Lz, maybe he would always have that nagging feeling of "but I could have been better"? He won in Sochi but still regrets his LP there. It's how he is. And the only thing that counts is that Yuzu needs to do what he thinks is right for him - that will be the right decision, no matter how it turns out.

Don't get me wrong, IMO if he really struggles that much in practices with it, I'm sure he'll be mature enough now to take it out - but if there is a chance, and I think there will be because it's Yuzu and he's good like that, I think he'll include it.