General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, Floria said:

That boy...'It was instructive and I got to study English' ....Quick, somebody construct self-learning English book consisting of quotes of skaters, and skating! (not that he probably does have skating vocab mastered down to T)...

2 minutes ago, singcarcom said:

With so many trailers, it wouldn't make sense for the commercial to be short....unless P&G is as extra as Zuzu:pouty:

"Moustache will trap dust, which is bad for my asthma."

"I won't be able to make cute faces with Pooh like this one :waffle::squishedPooh: if I have a moustache.  "

You call that Extra, I call that trolling.

Also, can we stop imagining his quotes? If we go any further we're going to get more Extra than King of Extra himself and who wants something like that!JK bring them on, make our King proud...:laughing:

"I don't use them for shaving, but Gilette is great for maintaining my feathers, and cutting them down to a correct shape...but don't tell that to anybody, okay~" says the swan prince

7 минут назад, Floria сказал:

Oh, Yuzu:smiley-laughing021: I guess, he was cursing his poor English those days. "My idol speaks with me, he tries to teach me something! I'm so excited! Wait, what he says?! No idea... Ok, hold on. Let's just say "yes" and repeat his moves". :rofl:

9 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

Oh, Yuzu:smiley-laughing021: I guess, he was cursing his poor English those days. "My idol speaks with me, he tries to teach me something! I'm so excited! Wait, what he says?! No idea... Ok, hold on. Let's just say "yes" and repeat his moves". :rofl:

This strategy served him well when he went to train with Orser. :rofl:

47 minutes ago, singcarcom said:

and also because the Pooh rain is adorable to watch.

I love the Pooh rains, although one rain is not quite like another.  They have varying intensities.  Sometimes they're just drizzles (although those are primarily confined to the distant past.  But then there are those like we saw at Worlds in 2015 and this year in Moscow that are out and out cloudbursts.  Those have no equals in the annals of figure skating.  I have noticed something, though, and that is that some of the other skaters are starting to get stuffed animal toys, also, obviously inspired by the Yuzu menageries that descend every time he skates.  I'm beginning to think, however, there might be another way to compare the Pooh rains, and that's how many flower girls and boys are required to clear the ice before the next skater.  Alexander Plushenkos don't count, however, since he was more intent on hanging out with his idol than clearing the ice, which I think is clear testimony that his father's stated opinions of Yuzu are sincere.  After all, like father, like son.

15 минут назад, micaelis сказал:

Alexander Plushenkos don't count, however, since he was more intent on hanging out with his idol than clearing the ice, which I think is clear testimony that his father's stated opinions of Yuzu are sincere.  After all, like father, like son.

Wasn't it Voronov's son on ice? I believe, I saw Alexander Plushenko with his father that time (they were sitting far from me, but Plushenko is easy to identify). 

But this isn't so important. 

By the way, during the CoR, in the evening, there was a group of flower girls and boys sitting in the tribune in two lines from me when other group was "at work". I mean, they even organized a special additional group to help with the Pooh-rain. 

56 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:

You call that Extra, I call that trolling.

I agree! That's just trolling. :smiley-laughing021:

56 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:

"I don't use them for shaving, but Gilette is great for maintaining my feathers, and cutting them down to a correct shape...but don't tell that to anybody, okay~" says the swan prince

What!? :knc_tracy1:

43 minutes ago, xeyra said:

This strategy served him well when he went to train with Orser. :rofl:

Might be old but who can resist? 

tumblr_odpt38x7R61rqqvu8o1_500.gif

Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Whatever. 

2 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

Wasn't it Voronov's son on ice? I believe, I saw Alexander Plushenko with his father that time (they were sitting far from me, but Plushenko is easy to identify). 

But this isn't so important. 

By the way, during the CoR, in the evening, there was a group of flower girls and boys sitting in the tribune in two lines from me when other group was "at work". I mean, they even organized a special additional group to help with the Pooh-rain. 

I remember ppl saying that he wasn’t Plushy son but I didn’t know he was Voronov son. Interesting.