General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, Anony said:

Ph1l Hershey bar bought out every magazine with Yuzuru's face in Kinokuniya. He has constructed two shrines dedicated to his one true love, Yuzuru Hanyu. Every night, after supper, he prays to the shrine for letting him eat without choking and before bed he lights up his Bath and Body Works scented candles by the Yuzuru Hanyu altar by his bed and stares at how beautifully the 27383 magazine cut outs of Yuzuru looks lit red and orange by the candle flame. He then takes out his copy of Blue Flames to read to himself and his Pooh plush for a bed time story and then lovingly tuck Pooh in, knowing his love Yuzuru would be proud of his act of kindness. Ph1lly then tuck himself to bed, to spend the night dreaming of the Prince of his heart, Yuzuru Hanyu.

Tbc

This...I cannot stop laughing:smiley-laughing021:

6 minutes ago, Anony said:

Ph1l Hershey bar bought out every magazine with Yuzuru's face in Kinokuniya. He has constructed two shrines dedicated to his one true love, Yuzuru Hanyu. Every night, after supper, he prays to the shrine for letting him eat without choking and before bed he lights up his Bath and Body Works scented candles by the Yuzuru Hanyu altar by his bed and stares at how beautifully the 27383 magazine cut outs of Yuzuru looks lit red and orange by the candle flame. He then takes out his copy of Blue Flames to read to himself and his Pooh plush for a bed time story and then lovingly tuck Pooh in, knowing his love Yuzuru would be proud of his act of kindness. Ph1lly then tuck himself to bed, to spend the night dreaming of the Prince of his heart, Yuzuru Hanyu.

Tbc

^that above scenario lol

Tbc

Well, I was thinking more alone the lines of a romance like a Puccini opera, with people going crazy at the end. But this works too...

5 minutes ago, Anony said:

Tbc

2 minutes ago, kaerb said:

^that above scenario lol

*knock knock*  Friend comes to visit.

At the speed of lightning, Hershey bar hid everything he can find that is related to Yuzu. Nobody, nobody at all, must ever find out the fan boy in him. 

"Do you like Yuzuru Hanyu?"  "No, of course not!" :waffle:

14 minutes ago, singcarcom said:

*knock knock*  Friend comes to visit.

At the speed of lightning, Hershey bar hid everything he can find that is related to Yuzu. Nobody, nobody at all, must ever find out the fan boy in him. 

"Do you like Yuzuru Hanyu?"  "No, of course not!" :waffle:

Yuzuru Hanyu?? He sucks, Nathan Chen is waaaYyy bette- *trips over his own bullsh1t* *hundreds of thousands of photos of Yuzuru spill out of jacket* w-what a f*cking know-it-all I these aren’t mine I’m just *gathering them up frantically sweating* listen I just listen f*ck *thousands of pictures of Yuzuru scatter across the floor* sh1t f*ck I’m holding them so that I can throw darts at them, just li s T E N

- Hershey Bar, 2ksomething

Yuzuru Hanyu?? He sucks, Nathan Chen is waaaYyy bette- *trips over his own bullsh1t* *hundreds of thousands of photos of Yuzuru spill out of jacket* w-what a f*cking know-it-all I these aren’t mine I’m just *gathering them up frantically sweating* listen I just listen f*ck *thousands of pictures of Yuzuru scatter across the floor* sh1t f*ck I’m holding them so that I can throw darts at them, just li s T E N

- Hershey Bar, 2ksomething

I'm only doing research for Nathan! And...also I'm buying all of these so that other fanyus like me, NO, i mean unlike me, won't have a chance to own these photos. Listen, I'm going to...no, don't judge a book by its cover! Just because I own tons of Yuzuru photos, watch all of his programmes, think about his performances multiple times in a day, doesn't mean I'm a fan ok?!

5 時間前, MrPuddingさんが言いました:

5 時間前, Murieleirumさんが言いました:

A message from Yuzuru's family?? Holy... I want to read it!! 

Oh, that's a message from Sendai broadcasting.

1 時間前, kaerbさんが言いました:

I wonder if the kuyashii from taking a risk with his ideal layout and losing will be stronger than if he won with a 'safer' layout and which he would prefer. I suppose it comes down to whether his ideal is two clean skates at the Olympics or if it's to skate clean with the +4Lz/originally planned layout. That being said, we know from precedent that an easier layout does not equal a clean skate so if I'm positive the most devastating scenario for him is if he goes safe and still doesn't skate clean. Sigh. What can we do. All we can hope is that he knows what he's doing and recovers enough to contemplate this question. 

*nods* That's right. The truth is, we won't ever know. Much like life itself, there are never any guarantees to these things. Which is why this whole thing is so exciting in the first place. The possibilities are both anxiety-inducing and exhilarating. Usually at the same time. Not the kinda stimulation anyone would recommend for heart patients.

Since it can go either way whichever path he picks, using the brain is moot. Which leaves the only thing for Hanyu himself to do is to go for what his heart tells him. He's actually basically doing the same thing everybody's doing. Staying within his comfort zone. It's just that his definition of it is...slightly...different. 

If he skated to his 2015/2016 layout, there's a very decent chance he'll be able to skate clean. That much is true. But very decent isn't a guarantee and on a less good day, he could still very well make mistakes on triples. And the fact that the challenge is less would mean his brain would be both warring with itself *and* his heart and for Yuzuru Hanyu, that's a one-way ticket to implosion, high difficulty or no high difficulty. So it's not like taking the easier path would be the no-brainer of a solution for him like it would be for most others.

Either way he picks, there's always going to be a huge risk involved but based on his pattern in past competitions, his successes seem to be more skewed towards when he challenges himself (i.e.: his comfort zone). His brain is going to make noise either way but this way, at least it would be warring with only itself since his heart is appeased. Like @KatjaThera said, it's not a matter of whether or not he can do it. He can. But whether or not he'll be able to do it at the time he prefers, well that's another thing altogether. 

People like to say he has a choice, but looking at it from this perspective, the choice he has made, has always made, is the only one he ever could. His very character dictates that if he wants to win, the only way he's always done it is the only way he can pick to do it. With this injury, perhaps he'll feel another path is now open to him but we won't know until he comes back.

1 時間前, Anonyさんが言いました:

Tbc

...Kumamon himself wouldn't have been able to come up with something better. He's probably thinking you just took the whole thing from his brain and that you've done him proud.

I've got nothing against Hersh but this is too funny. And not even a little bit disturbing. Nope, not at all!

So this is what Plushie came to Japan for. He participated in a promotional event for P&G. He says he has no doubt Yuzu will recover and perform in front of the world at Olys. 

Daisuke Takahashi also says he is not too worried and believes Yuzu will recover in time for the Olys. He's looking forward to a repeat victory for Yuzu, and a double podium with him and Shoma. 

15 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

...Kumamon himself wouldn't have been able to come up with something better. He's probably thinking you just took the whole thing from his brain.

I've got nothing against Hersh but this is too funny. And not even a little bit disturbing. Nope, not at all!

I'm just Kumamon with a keyboard :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

15 minutes ago, katonice said:

So this is what Plushie came to Japan for. He participated in a promotional event for P&G. He says he has no doubt Yuzu will recover and perform in front of the world at Olys. 

Daisuke Takahashi also says he is not too worried and believes Yuzu will recover in time for the Olys. He's looking forward to a repeat victory for Yuzu, and a double podium with him and Shoma. 

Mai Plushy and Evgenia are on the P&G team now?

Also :7938863:Daisuke!

11 分, Anonyさんが言いました:

I'm just Kumamon with a keyboard :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

Really??? I didn't dare to hope but...oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy!

*is about to gush out an embarrassing love confession but composes self in time*

Ahem, well then. Know that I appreciate you. And your antics. Very much. Like to the ends of the planet and back. *discreetly nudges a couple of Kumamon YouTube videos, posters and pap photos that spilled out from under the slit of the closet door back inside with foot*

1 hour ago, Anony said:

Tbc

wait are you spying on me